2nd cycle loss of appetite. need help on increasing appetite

aznfondue

currently i'm on t bol, test e, and mast p. it's been 5 weeks already. and i'm still 210- 215. my appetite went down. i'm so not motivated to eat. my weight's been the same. strength good. all i want is i wanna hit 220lbs so i can start cutting. 220lbs was my original goal. And i just don't eat like i used to eat. i'd one normal meal and i'd feel stuffed or barf. been eating like chicken shit.

thats the problem, fuck when off or on a cycle i eat the same, some people go way to overboard being on a cycle and eat like champs on a cycle then wonder why off a cycle they loose all there gains cause they dont eat like they did on a cycle and body drops weight pretty quick
try mixing up your foods bro, stop being so plain, probably half your battle there

i've been eating less since i got on cycle. and i've even got on dirty diet just so i'll feel like eating. still no help.

I try to make my meals more interesting. When my meals are bland its even harder to pack in calories. A little ghrp-6 helps too.

I got told on here a while ago that ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 (does anyone know if those 2 peps can be prescribed by a doctor?). and maby on your next bulk cycle you could run equipoise (but alot of people say it dosn't do much for theri appetite so....).

Last edited:
can anyone provide me with more info on how to properly use GHRP-6 and when to use it? Do I use it when I'm on cycle? A link would be helpful too.

Back