2nd Cycle: Test/Deca/Dbol

Well i started feeling better tonight so i hit the gym anyway. Did bi's tri's.

Gym:
DB overhead extensions
skullcrushers
straightbar pushdowns
dips

barbell curls
db curls
hammer curls supersetted w concentration curls

I had another good pump today, nothing out of the ordinary. Tomorrow i will most likely be resting. 2nd pin is tomorrow as well as starting some aromasin just to be safe.

I would start the aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD and get some letro to have on hand just in case. If you experience the onset of gyno then switch to letro until it is gone and then move back over to the aromasin again.

Thursday, Dec 8th

Today i had a longg shoulder wrkout. I feel like my endurance has increased some, or maybe just in my head...

Gym:
Barbell shoulder press
lateral db raises
shoulder press machine
front db raises
reverse pecdec

barbell shrugs
machine shrugs
lateral raise machine burnout

my weight after my workout with light gym clothes on/shoes was 186-187. When i started sunday my weight was 182 (BUT, that was first thing in the morning w/ out shoes).

anyway, nothing really more to talk about, havent felt much different. week 1 seems to be normal. still taking 30mg dbol/day. started aromasin, and will start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in week 2

Great job on the log and great cycle. Keep eating and you will pack on the weight. Aromisin thru post cycle therapy (pct) is what you want and adding nolva is a bonus.

I also like your training routine. A little more exercises than I use but a lot of the same ones. Don't worry about pics, yes they are nice to see but I don't thinkyou are here to bs anyone and many of us have reasons to not post pics.

Great job on the log and great cycle. Keep eating and you will pack on the weight. Aromisin thru pct is what you want and adding nolva is a bonus.

I also like your training routine. A little more exercises than I use but a lot of the same ones. Don't worry about pics, yes they are nice to see but I don't thinkyou are here to bs anyone and many of us have reasons to not post pics.

thanks bud, always good to hear your input

Saturday, December 11th

Today i hit back.

Gym:
Wide grip pullups
t-bar rows (barbell)
lat pulldowns
db rows
sitting machine rows
straight arm pushdowns

I had a good workout, pushed myself a little harder then normal. got up to 5 plates on the t-bar rows. It's pretty much been a week since starting, and i havent gained any weight...maybe 1/2 lb. i started 3J's diet today, but my diet before wasnt sloppy. should i be questioning my gear? i would think after a week of test/deca/dbol i would notice something...

Read your last cycle, are you sure you took enough time off? You've only been off for like 1-2 months?

You should be feeling the dbol by now yes.
How many calories are you taking in and at what ratio?

im not sure the actual caloric intake currently, but 3J's got it down. And i do feel i took enough time off (2 months), i had bloodwork done recently and looked fine

Hey Session! I am on the same cycle you were on last time. I noticed you went from 193 post cycle to 182 currently and you had started at 175. I have pretty much the same stats as you. Currently on week 3 and have gone from 175 to 184. I missed one pin due to extreme pain (too much BA in the gear so had to get HG gear). Anyways, I want to avoid making the mistake you made with loosing most of the gains. Can you give me some pointers on PCT diet?:
Calories?
Foods I should consider adding to my diet?

Thanks.

My diet is clean right now at about 3800-4000 kcal/day.

Hey Session! I am on the same cycle you were on last time. I noticed you went from 193 post cycle to 182 currently and you had started at 175. I have pretty much the same stats as you. Currently on week 3 and have gone from 175 to 184. I missed one pin due to extreme pain (too much BA in the gear so had to get HG gear). Anyways, I want to avoid making the mistake you made with loosing most of the gains. Can you give me some pointers on PCT diet?:
Calories?
Foods I should consider adding to my diet?

Thanks.

My diet is clean right now at about 3800-4000 kcal/day.

ride on man. you will prob lose 5+ lbs from water weight initially, but to keep as much gains as possible just continue your diet that you had on, and probably up the caloric intake during PCT.
I lost so much weight bc once i began PCT, school started back up and i totally f'd myself without planning or making meals during the day. So just keep up your diet and u should be alright. if you want to be spot on, then contact 3J and he will help you thru PCT.

In my PCT once i realized i was losing weight pretty quick, i contacted 3J and he got me back on track

Ok thanks. Also, did you ever solve that small problem you had with Gyno during post cycle therapy (pct)? did you end up using Letro? Or kept the clomid/nolva as planned?

Pozycjonowanie stron

Despite recent decades connected with monetary Pozycjonowanie stron concerns globally, it is a fact of which world-wide-web revenue carry on and expand every year. For virtually any enterprise, the world wide web possesses made it better to discover qualified customers to help with whom services could be offered. Together with the broadening as well as innovative solution to reduce fees although escalating profits, website sales improve the worldwide market place. This can be achieved by providing customers in addition to organizations together with superior details about the services in which offered on-line. To accomplish a new business's entire probable on this expanding revenue location, you will need to swiftly study in addition to comprehension on your technological positive aspects in starting powerful web marketplace competition. To do this objective, it really is crucial to learn what exactly different acronyms imply have sprung in place inside use using firms which current market tactics where enhanced sales may be accomplished on-line. Optimization (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search motor marketing is usually a way of ensuring particular person websites usually are obtainable by means of most of these special applications for keywords which are as used by customers for a distinct products or services. Fundamentally, it's a process of improving some sort of online site's precense to realize substantial natural and organic rank upon Yahoo and google Pages (SERP's). One significant consideration with regard to search engines is actually that will SEO is essential intended for bots. Bumblebees usually are applications which stick to a hyperlink from web site to a different through the net, obtaining written content through sites and 'feeding it' in order to these kind of information-seeking products which often collect in which info and apply it to get ranking all of the various webpages. SEO is important inside providing related, clean and also top quality details about obtainable product or service. There are a couple of SEO strategies also known as bright head wear along with dark-colored loath. White loath SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION can be a method which conforms on the look for engines' tips; it truly is time-consuming however assure effects which are value the actual investment. Black color cap SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is really a approach that endeavors to further improve position by making use of underhand techniques not authorized simply by these kinds of information-seeking programs and may also involve lies. End result Websites (SERP's)The connection between search engines like yahoo that will show every time a user can make a great inquiry making use of specific keywords and phrases are usually popularly known as SERP's or perhaps Google search Consequence Webpages. It is important for a website to get a very good placement on SERP's so that you can improve presence for the net lions. SERP rating is actually improved by means of several approaches used by a new web development company such as optimizing website pages together with SEO techniques, building top quality backlinks, and many others. Advertising and marketing (SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING)Search engine marketing and advertising or perhaps SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION could be the process of getting a lot more site visitors from or maybe obtaining excellent presence on the web. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION can be considered an outdoor patio umbrella where different process operate including WEB OPTIMIZATION along with selected paid for products and services for instance Pay per click traffic (PAY-PER-CLICK). This technique is needed to broaden market over the internet. Buying SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION as an element of an overall SEM approach will take time and energy to get to this pinnacle of the successful web site in which has a high ranking substantial organically in Search engine results very first pages intended for related search phrases. Certainly one of a new paid SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING services is usually Ppc. This is the way a business's site Pozycjonowanie stron pays to get about the primary web page of SERP's from the method of spending some other demand each the applied keys to press in of which hyperlink via which SERP, hence this title pay-per-click. ADVERTISEMENT seriously isn't normal in addition to rank effects will certainly go away in case PAY-PER-CLICK is not any extended utilized. Small business ApplicationFor any organization, it is very important search for a confirmed firm applying organic and natural SEO to achieve results by way of moral tactics. Possessing normal SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING guarantees a profitable business of an substantial return by increasing highest presence inside significant yahoo and google like Search engines, Askjeeve, Msn as well as BING Seek. Always remember which a great SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING organization is a single employing just bright loath SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING strategies to location an online site within best search positions so as to elicit the interest involving more folks looking for that one product or service. Deciding on these kinds of vital ways for just a internet site will help a company grasp very good strategies in addition to implement technological methods for a powerful existence within the world-wide-web industry!

Pozycjonowanie

Despite recent many years regarding monetary Pozycjonowanie stron issues around the world, it is a fact which internet revenue keep increase year in year out. For any business, the world wide web provides caused it to be better to come across qualified buyers to to whom product or service could be offered. Along with the expanding and also revolutionary solution to minimize fees while escalating profit, website gross sales raise the world-wide marketplace. That is completed by giving customers in addition to businesses with greater information about the product or service which obtainable on the web. To achieve any business's complete probable on this increasing gross sales place, you have to swiftly discover and also understanding on your design benefits within starting solid internet market levels of competition. To make this happen aim, it can be crucial to find out what the various acronyms show that possess sprung in place throughout usage having corporations that will industry strategies in which improved gross sales might be attained on the internet. Seo (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search powerplant search engine optimization is really a method of guaranteeing person websites are usually accessible by simply most of these specialized plans with regard to keywords which can be as used by potential customers for a particular services or products. In essence, this is a means of increasing the website's visibility to gain high natural and organic ranking about Search engine results Websites (SERP's). Just one substantive consideration regarding search engines like google is actually that will SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is vital with regard to spiders. Bumblebees are applications in which adhere to a hyperlink collected from one of web site to a new through the web, obtaining written content through web sites and also 'feeding it' to be able to these types of information-seeking products which experts claim accumulate which facts and also utilize it to be able to get ranking all the several web pages. SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING is very important throughout providing pertinent, new and also quality specifics of readily available services. You'll find a couple SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION methods popularly known as light cap as well as dark loath. White loath WEB OPTIMIZATION is a tactic which contours towards the seek engines' suggestions; it really is time-consuming although makes final results that are well worth the particular expense. Dark-colored cap SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is often a method that will attempts to improve ranking through the use of dishonest procedures certainly not authorized through these types of information-seeking programs and will perhaps contain deceptiveness. Consequence Webpages (SERP's)The results of search engines of which present when a end user helps make an question making use of selected key phrases are usually typically referred to as SERP's or maybe Internet search engine Result Internet pages. It is important for a web page to experience a great location upon SERP's to be able to increase visibility online bots. SERP position will be increased by means of several methods utilized by a freelance web designer including optimizing internet pages using SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION approaches, making excellent backlinks, and others. Promoting (SEM)Search serp marketing or maybe SEM is the means of obtaining much more targeted traffic via or perhaps obtaining beneficial awareness on-line. SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING may be looked at as an umbrella where different practice operate such as SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING as well as certain compensated providers including Pay-per-click (PPC). This technique is employed for you to broaden a place throughout the internet. Buying WEB OPTIMIZATION began this morning a general SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION method will take time to reach the particular peak of your effective internet site in which rates high large naturally upon Search results 1st pages intended for applicable search phrases. An example of a compensated SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION program is usually Pay per click marketing. This is a method by which any company's web site Pozycjonowanie stron will pay to become about the first web site associated with SERP's by the ways of paying an outside charge each and every a new employed mouse clicks upon in which website link from that will SERP, consequently your label pay-per-click. PAID ADVERTISING is not organic and natural as well as rating outcomes will probably cease to exist in the event that PAID ADVERTISING isn't lengthier utilized. Company ApplicationFor virtually any company, you should look for a proven corporation making use of natural and organic SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION to realize results by means of ethical tactics. Possessing natural and organic SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING ensures a company of the excessive return through gaining greatest visibility inside major search engines like yahoo such as The search engines, Google, Ask and MSN Search. Never forget that a wonderful SEO corporation is actually a single employing just light do not lik SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING ways of position an online site with major search rankings in order to elicit the eye connected with a lot more men and women searching for that one goods and services. Selecting these kinds of vital measures to get a site may help a small business get better at good strategies along with carry out technical methods for a robust existence in the world-wide-web industry!

Pozycjonowanie

Despite the past few a long time connected with economical Pozycjonowanie stron problems globally, it's true of which web product sales always expand yearly. For just about any small business, the net offers caused it to be easier to discover focused buyers to be able to to whom product or service can be provided. Along with a expanding as well as progressive method to lessen costs though improving profit, site income raise the worldwide market place. This is achieved by giving consumers as well as firms using better info on the services and products in which obtainable on the internet. To achieve some sort of company's complete probable in this increasing sales area, it is important to speedily find out along with knowledge upon your technical strengths throughout starting strong world-wide-web market place competition. To do this objective, it is very important to recognise just what different acronyms imply have sprung way up with utilization together with businesses that current market techniques with which enhanced sales might be done on the internet. Search engine optimization (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search powerplant optimization can be a method of being sure individual internet pages are usually obtainable by simply these specialized software programs for keywords and phrases which are utilised by prospects to get a unique service or product. Generally, it's a technique of bettering some sort of web site's precense to gain excessive organic standing with Search engine Pages (SERP's). A single substantial thought regarding search engines like google is usually that will SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING is very important regarding spiders. Spiders are generally applications in which stick to a keyword rich link from one site completely to another through the entire net, receiving information through internet sites along with 'feeding it' in order to these types of information-seeking equipment which experts claim accumulate that data in addition to use it for you to rank all the several web sites. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION is essential inside giving applicable, clean and also top quality information regarding obtainable services. You will discover a couple of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION methods popularly known as bright hat in addition to dark loath. Whitened loath WEB OPTIMIZATION is really a technique of which adjusts towards look for engines' tips; it can be time-consuming however produces benefits which can be worth your investment. Black color head wear SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION can be a approach of which tries to improve rating through the use of dishonest practices definitely not accepted through these kind of information-seeking applications and may perhaps involve lies. Result Websites (SERP's)The outcomes of search engines in which exhibit if a individual creates an questions employing certain key terms are generally also known as SERP's or even Search engine End result Internet pages. It is crucial for just a site to have a very good position upon SERP's in order to boost presence for the net bots. SERP rank is much better through a few procedures used by a website design company for example optimizing website pages along with SEO methods, creating high quality backlinks, and many more. Marketing (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search serps promoting or perhaps SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING will be the strategy of having much more targeted visitors through or even attaining good awareness on-line. SEM may be looked at as the patio umbrella in which different course of action work which includes WEB OPTIMIZATION and specific settled solutions for instance Pay per click marketing (PAY PER CLICK). This technique is employed for you to expand a place across the internet. Investing in SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION in a standard SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION tactic takes time to get to this peak of your prosperous web page in which has a high ranking high organically upon Search engine results primary web pages with regard to pertinent keywords. An example of any paid for SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION assistance can be Pay-per-click. This is a way the corporation's web page Pozycjonowanie gives to get about the very first site associated with SERP's because of the method of paying another cost just about every any used important with that web page link by of which SERP, consequently the particular label pay-per-click. PAY-PER-CLICK seriously isn't natural as well as position results will certainly vanish if PAID ADVERTISING is not any for a longer time applied. Organization ApplicationFor almost any business, you have to search for a proven organization employing organic SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION to obtain final results by way of honourable strategies. Acquiring organic and natural SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING guarantees a company of an large revenue by means of gaining maximum visibility within major search engines like Search engines, Yahoo, Yahoo as well as MSN Search. Try to remember that your fantastic SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING firm can be one particular making use of simply whitened loath SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION strategies to spot an internet site . within top ratings to be able to solicit the interest associated with far more individuals trying to find that one product or service. Choosing these kind of crucial ways for the website can assist an enterprise grasp good approaches and also carry out engineering strategies for a strong existence in the world-wide-web market place!

Pozycjonowanie

Regardless of recent years years associated with financial Pozycjonowanie stron troubles world-wide, it is a fact in which net income still grow every year. For virtually any small business, the world wide web provides achieved it safer to locate targeted clients to whom services may be presented. As well as the increasing as well as innovative way to minimize expenses although growing income, website gross sales improve the international market. This really is completed by providing buyers along with companies with greater details about your product or service that available online. To realize the business's whole potential in this increasing sales location, it is very important speedily learn along with understand onto your technical rewards with building strong internet market competitors. To make this happen aim, it truly is essential to recognise precisely what the various acronyms signify have jumped in place within application together with businesses in which current market tactics through which improved gross sales may be completed on-line. Marketing (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search engine marketing is really a technique of making certain particular person webpages are obtainable simply by these kind of special programs regarding search phrases which might be utilized by potential customers for a unique services or products. In essence, it is a strategy of bettering any web site's awareness to realize excessive normal position about Search engine results Webpages (SERP's). A single substantial thing to consider intended for search engines like google will be in which SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION is important for lions. Spiders are generally software applications that follow a keyword rich link collected from one of web page completely to another throughout the web, having content material by sites as well as 'feeding it' to help these types of information-seeking gadgets which often collect that will info along with use it to be able to get ranking every one of the numerous internet pages. SEO is essential throughout delivering related, fresh new as well as good quality specifics of accessible products and services. You'll find a pair of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION practices typically referred to as bright hat as well as dark cap. White head wear SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is often a method in which conforms towards the search engines' guidelines; it truly is time-consuming however produces effects which are worth the actual expenditure. African american loath SEO is a method in which tries to boost rating by employing illegal practices not necessarily okayed simply by these types of information-seeking packages and will also require deceptiveness. Consequence Websites (SERP's)The connection between search engines like yahoo that will screen each time a individual can make a questions making use of a number of keywords are generally also known as SERP's or even Google search End result Internet pages. It's important for any site to get a good place with SERP's as a way to improve presence on the internet bumblebees. SERP rank is usually improved simply by a number of strategies used by some sort of web development company like optimizing websites using SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING tactics, making good quality back-links, and there are others. Advertising and marketing (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)Search powerplant advertising or maybe SEM may be the procedure for having a lot more targeted visitors via or reaching great visibility on-line. SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING may be often considered as the offset umbrella through which distinct process function including SEO and certain paid for companies such as Pay per click marketing (ADVERTISEMENT). This method is employed to help grow a niche across the web. Paying for SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING as a part of a standard SEM approach takes time for you to attain the actual pinnacle of your productive web site that rankings higher naturally upon Yahoo and google first pages intended for applicable key terms. Among the compensated SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION support will be Pay-per-click. This is a method by which the company's website Pozycjonowanie pays for being for the initial page involving SERP's because of the means of having to pay an outside charge each and every a utilized ticks with of which url by which SERP, that's why the brand pay-per-click. ADVERTISEMENT is just not organic in addition to position benefits will probably go away in the event PPC isn't any longer applied. Company ApplicationFor just about any company, you will need to choose a proven corporation making use of organic and natural SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION to achieve effects via honest tactics. Acquiring organic and natural SEO promises a company of any excessive return by means of getting greatest field of vision inside of major search engines like google like Yahoo, Yahoo, Bing and BING Seek. Try to remember that your fantastic WEB OPTIMIZATION firm is usually one particular using simply white-colored hat SEO strategies to location a web site throughout best search positions in order to elicit the eye connected with far more men and women searching for that particular services or products. Deciding on these types of necessary actions for just a internet site can assist an enterprise grasp good methods along with carry out technological methods for a robust reputation within the world-wide-web marketplace!

Back