3/4" needles and IM options?

Mycelium

I sub q my TRT so I have shorter needles. I'm getting a long term invasive (inside my head) EEG this week for at least 8 days and then brain surgery next Friday if everything works out. I have leads all over my front and I'm not hashing out my TRT with them at that time and I damn sure dont want them taking it. I've informed them, they have me with a TT of 1500ng/dL+ and double free t and E ranges in their records. Being "outside" the VA they dont necessarily accept it. 3 shots in the best outcomes and possibly 4 injections.

So where do you stick with 3/4" needle IM options that a gown covers pretty good?

Delts I'm doing. Figuring on just hitting them because itll be easy and fast. End up each delt getting injected once a week for 2 - 3 wks. TRT amounts. 120mg.

Is it to short for quads?

Is the ventro glute the muscle above the butt check that is kinda like the muscle between the thumb and fingers where is stands up when its flexed? I can easily find a muscle where I believe it is but it it's pretty fatty. Really I sub q into less fat on certain places on my stomach and sides.

I sometines get red spots and I dont need them freaking out and taking it.

My reason for asking and concern is not going deep enough and ending up injecting just into the top/outside of the muscle. Have a bruise on my thigh or something.

I use 5/8" in glutes and ventroglutes no problems. I'd say never bruise, but something like 1 in 100 it might happen.

Don't sweat it, just stick it in your butt

Why still IM?

I usually do sub q injections on my stomach and my sides. I'm. ot gonna do that because I get red Mark's probably 1/2 the time and sole areas stay red for 2 days or so. I'm going to do IM so I have noarks on my stomach/front of my body where all the heart monitor patches and things go.

I use 5/8" in glutes and ventroglutes no problems. I'd say never bruise, but something like 1 in 100 it might happen.

Don't sweat it, just stick it in your butt

I was thinking last night that I'll basically have to sit in bed for about 10-14 days . . . . I'm not sure I want a sore ass cheek haha

I will do shoulders and possibly ventroglutes if need be.

I sub q my TRT so I have shorter needles. I'm getting a long term invasive (inside my head) EEG this week for at least 8 days and then brain surgery next Friday if everything works out. I have leads all over my front and I'm not hashing out my TRT with them at that time and I damn sure dont want them taking it. I've informed them, they have me with a TT of 1500ng/dL+ and double free t and E ranges in their records. Being "outside" the VA they dont necessarily accept it. 3 shots in the best outcomes and possibly 4 injections.

So where do you stick with 3/4" needle IM options that a gown covers pretty good?

Delts I'm doing. Figuring on just hitting them because itll be easy and fast. End up each delt getting injected once a week for 2 - 3 wks. TRT amounts. 120mg.

Is it to short for quads?

Is the ventro glute the muscle above the butt check that is kinda like the muscle between the thumb and fingers where is stands up when its flexed? I can easily find a muscle where I believe it is but it it's pretty fatty. Really I sub q into less fat on certain places on my stomach and sides.

I sometines get red spots and I dont need them freaking out and taking it.

My reason for asking and concern is not going deep enough and ending up injecting just into the top/outside of the muscle. Have a bruise on my thigh or something.

3/4" isn't Too Short for Quads.

I've been Personally using 5/8" for Quads for years.

My Sweet-Spot is on the Outer Quad, about 2/3rds up from the Knee............................ JP
P.S.
Here's where I go.

--spot injection dot com--

Go to Thigh ~ Series #2

Last edited by a moderator:
3/4" isn't Too Short for Quads.

I've been Personally using 5/8" for Quads for years.

My Sweet-Spot is on the Outer Quad, about 2/3rds up from the Knee............................ JP
P.S.
Here's where I go.

Go to Thigh ~ Series #2

That's where I was planning on aiming so that reassuring.

I'll be doing delts first and then see how they feel. #2 will be quads. Vwntro glutes if needed since I will be in bed the majority of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had someone in my room constantly so as of now I've had 0 injection or my AI. I feel ok but can feel lower test, basically no erections, feel pretty weak and am losing weight but I've had problems eating at first and now the last 3 days since my brain removed have been hitting food hard. Today I'll be going home tho!!!

I'll have to get sat back in at home and see how I'm doing. So far so good!!! Mentally I'm feeling a lot better.

Back