padfoots666

Currently I'm working out 3 out of every 4 days:
Day 1 - Biceps and Triceps
Day 2 - Chest and Shoulders
Day 3 - Back and Legs
Day 4 - Rest
and repeat...
*Abs are thrown in every other workout

My equipment is limited to a bench, 5-25lb DBs, a machine that I use for pulldowns and pressdowns. I don't use it for much else cause it was meant for bigger guys. I'm only 5'1", 128lb, 21% bf. I'm trying to lose fat. I'm averaging 1450 Calories a day. I'm not losing anything on the scale but my muscles are showing more. I've been working out consistently for 17 days now. Any comments? I'd like to lose more fat but I'm worried to eat less cause I don't want to lose any muscle gains I've made.

Biceps and Triceps
Standing DB Curl, sets: 5, reps: 10,10,8,6,6
Concentration Curl, sets: 2, reps: 12,12
Hammer Curl, sets: 3, reps: 10,10,8
Seated DB Alt. Curl, sets: 3, reps: 8,10,12
Close Grip Bench Press, sets: 5, reps: 10,10,8,6,6
Standing Tricep Extension, sets: 3, reps: 6,8,10
Rope Pressdown, sets: 3, reps: 8,10,10
Lying Tricep Extension, sets: 4, reps: 12,12,10,8
DB Kickback, sets: 2, reps: 15,15

Chest and Shoulders
Incline DB Press
Flat Bench DB Press
Decline DB Press
Incline DB Flye
Flat Bench DB Flye
Seated DB Press
Front DB Raise
DB Lateral Raise
Bent Over DB Raises
Arnold Press

Back and Legs
Bent Over DB Row
DB Deadlift
Pulldown to Front
One-arm DB Row
DB Squat
Romanian Deadlift
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise

Currently I'm working out 3 out of every 4 days:
Day 1 - Biceps and Triceps
Day 2 - Chest and Shoulders
Day 3 - Back and Legs
Day 4 - Rest
and repeat...
*Abs are thrown in every other workout

My equipment is limited to a bench, 5-25lb DBs, a machine that I use for pulldowns and pressdowns. I don't use it for much else cause it was meant for bigger guys. I'm only 5'1", 128lb, 21% bf. I'm trying to lose fat. I'm averaging 1450 Calories a day. I'm not losing anything on the scale but my muscles are showing more. I've been working out consistently for 17 days now. Any comments? I'd like to lose more fat but I'm worried to eat less cause I don't want to lose any muscle gains I've made.

Biceps and Triceps
Standing DB Curl, sets: 5, reps: 10,10,8,6,6
Concentration Curl, sets: 2, reps: 12,12
Hammer Curl, sets: 3, reps: 10,10,8
Seated DB Alt. Curl, sets: 3, reps: 8,10,12
Close Grip Bench Press, sets: 5, reps: 10,10,8,6,6
Standing Tricep Extension, sets: 3, reps: 6,8,10
Rope Pressdown, sets: 3, reps: 8,10,10
Lying Tricep Extension, sets: 4, reps: 12,12,10,8
DB Kickback, sets: 2, reps: 15,15

Chest and Shoulders
Incline DB Press
Flat Bench DB Press
Decline DB Press
Incline DB Flye
Flat Bench DB Flye
Seated DB Press
Front DB Raise
DB Lateral Raise
Bent Over DB Raises
Arnold Press

Back and Legs
Bent Over DB Row
DB Deadlift
Pulldown to Front
One-arm DB Row
DB Squat
Romanian Deadlift
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise

How old are you? It seems like you need to work on the basics at the moment just from your sttement about working out consistently for only 17days. I don't mean to put you down or discourage you but body transformations require time, effort, and calculated nutrition and training. Do you have access to a real gym with power rack, barbell, weights, etc? If not we can probably figure out a decent home gym routine with what you have but IMO, a full stable of equipment is better.

I'm 24. I was always on and off for years (since I turned 17) but I've been told I have good form and form is always a priority for me. I always research proper form for a move before doing it. When I say working out consistently, I mean I haven't been lazy. Cause usually what happens is I work out for a week, get lazy, and stop for a week and get back to it and stop again. Haha. The longest I've ever been exercising consistently was 2 months. But I used to do Judo (6 months), Boxing (3 months), BJJ (3 months) and Muay Thai (2 months). I also tried out Pilates and Yoga briefly.

I don't have any barbells just dumbbells in increments of 5 from 5-25lb. And just a bench. I have a pull-up bar. I can do 5 sets of 5 chin ups currently. I used to be able to do 10 reps at a time but it's been a long while since I've worked out before getting back so there.

Also, I am eating mostly proteins and carbs but it's difficult for me to make sure the ratios are right cause I don't have the time to note down everything and most of my meals aren't prepared by me but our chef. I have eliminated junk food and soft drinks from my diet. But I do monitor my calorie intake.

Last edited:
Back