3 eeks after my test prop cycle.

brolickant

in march of this year i was 218 pounds. when i started my second cycle in the second week of september i was around 208-210. the second week i was 203pound.

after my cycle i was 189. and 3 weeks after my cycle i was 195 because i needed play catch up with some body part. upper chest, shoulders, lats and the inner back.

i also have some issues. my pre existing gyno started to flare up a couple days ago. should i get some letro to take care of it while i am still in my pct?

THESE ARE MY BEFORES, sorry for the dirty mirrior.

DSCN00761.jpg

DSCN00801.jpg

THESE ARE MY AFTERS

11111.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

Picture0031.jpg

Picture0034.jpg

yyyy.jpg

IN THESE MY LEFT ARM SEEMS BIGGER THAN MY RIGHT, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO EVEN THEM OUT?

Picture0044.jpg

Picture0043.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job bro. That's why some say you look bigger at a lower weight if your more ripped. Keep up the hard work

Did you do cardio or just on a cal deficit?

to tell you the truth, i just went all out. at first i was going to do the cal deficit but i didnt know how much i was burning. but i kept a low calorie diet that composed of eggs, chicken, fish, rice, oats, apples and anything on the weekends. but i make sure i stayed in the gym longer after my cheat meals.

i would go on the bike for about 5 mins. then play some basketball for about 15 mins.
get on another machine for 10-20 mins (about 150-300cal burn). then some more basketball, bike, and some light wight training for about 20 min. by the time i would be finished it woul be about 2hrs in the gym.

i was all over the place so i only knew how much calories i would burn on the machine.

i dont do a planned routine because i find my self bored after a while and dont feel like training. when i lift i dont do the same routines every week.

Last edited:
the gyno isnt that bad, your in good shape, just keep it up bro

Back