3 weeks after var pct and im still shut down?

natenate

Hello

I ran a Var only cycle ranging from 40mg up to 100mg then back down to 40 for 8 weeks.
I know that a var only cycle isn't the best but I wanted to run sonethig light as it was my first time experimenting with ababolics. I wanted to know how my body reacted to AAS.
All in all I saw some good strength gains, great vascularity etc.. all what you would expect from anavar - I ran with proviron as a precaution for my natty test levels too.
When it came to finishing I was going to run Clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks then novldex at 40 for 4 weeks however after I finished my Clomid I was advised by my 'mentor' if you like (experienced in this area regarding AAS) that I may as well save the nov. for a later date as its expensive and the Clomid should have been enough.

I have noticed that since I finished my pct (about 3 weeks ago) Im still not as horny as I used to be and I dont produce the same amount of c*m.
I can still please my girlfriend and I'm still strong in the gym but there is just a niggle in my mind -is this normal? Will I go back to being normal or did I f*ck up for not using the nov? I dont feel depressed or lethargic or anything but my nads still seem slightly shut down..

Btw stats - 23y/o bf 20% looking at being around 200lbs

Also, before everyone jumps on the 'var only is terrible' bandwagon, i know. If I could do it all again I would jump straight onto test e but ive managed to learn the hard way.

Any advice to settle my mind would be great.

Cheers chaps

no way we can know without a blood test.

btw, PCT is the usage of clomid and nolva simultaneously. they're both cheap. Not using one because it's expensive is like not using a new needle to inject to save costs.

Your mentor is a joke. Probably sells you the stuff too. Be a lot more responsible for yourself...

Since you ran a Var-only cycle I am going to assume that you are a woman. That is way too high of a dose for a woman - even one of your imposing size. Did you experience any virilization effects? Var doesn't ahut women down like it does in men so you should be fine there.

Ignore the negative assholes on here especially Megatron he has did nothing but be a punk assholes to me you and some other guy I just noticed that so you made a mistake just take some time off and next time just do something simple like 400 to 600 mg of testosterone e or c you will not regret it man go to steroid.com and read there cycles that's what i did pretty much everybody on here is useless unless they actually feel like helping which is probably only 10 or 5 % of the time.

Ignore assholes like these people especially Megatron there not useful only 5 or 10 % of the time people help anyway I would just take some time off then come back with a 12 to 16 week test e or c at 400 to 600 mg per week and take armidex at 0.5 mg every other day. Go to steroid.com and look at there cycles I've been on testosterone e for 7 months and I love it hope you get better!

Since you ran a Var-only cycle I am going to assume that you are a woman. That is way too high of a dose for a woman - even one of your imposing size. Did you experience any virilization effects? Var doesn't ahut women down like it does in men so you should be fine there.

Ignore people like Megatron he obviously didn't read the entire post like i did just go relax and check out steroid.com look at there cycles that's where i learned nobody here hardly reads the entire post before doing what Megatron did hope you get better!

Ignore people like Megatron he obviously didn't read the entire post like i did just go relax and check out healthandfitnesstalk.com look at there cycles that's where i learned nobody here hardly reads the entire post before doing what Megatron did hope you get better!

I gave him all the advice he needs in the SECOND post of the thread. TEN MINUTES after he posted. Talk about great service. Doubt you'll find any other website that gets you the right advice that quickly...eh eh?

OP, let me give you the best advice: DO NOT LISTEN TO GYM MENTORS!
I have heard THE WORST advice from the "experienced guys at the gym" here is my top 3 favorites I have heard over the years from the "experienced guys":
"Only take a month off, then jump back on. While you're off for that month, run winstrol so you do not lose gains"
"Run test only 1 month at time, then run it every other month because it makes you bloat"
"Once you are on gear, you can eat whatever you want because your body turns into a fat burning machine that turns everything you eat into muscle"

Seriously the worst advice about AAS I ever got was from the guys at the gym. To their defense, they are older(usually 35+) and they are huge and have been running it for 10+ years. However that does not mean they know what the fuck their doing. If it was not for guys like that, I would not have got pressured to jumping on an oral only cycle at 19.

Anyways, these guys are not being assholes to you. Instead you are giving them nothing to work with,. If you are really concerned, you need to get bloodwork done. That is the only way these guys will tell you what is going on with you, and what you need to do in order to try and fix yourself. Search Private MD Labs on google and order their male hormone panel, then come back here and post your results.

Hello

I ran a Var only cycle ranging from 40mg up to 100mg then back down to 40 for 8 weeks.
I know that a var only cycle isn't the best but I wanted to run sonethig light as it was my first time experimenting with ababolics. I wanted to know how my body reacted to AAS.
All in all I saw some good strength gains, great vascularity etc.. all what you would expect from anavar - I ran with proviron as a precaution for my natty test levels too.
When it came to finishing I was going to run Clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks then novldex at 40 for 4 weeks however after I finished my Clomid I was advised by my 'mentor' if you like (experienced in this area regarding AAS) that I may as well save the nov. for a later date as its expensive and the Clomid should have been enough.

I have noticed that since I finished my pct (about 3 weeks ago) Im still not as horny as I used to be and I dont produce the same amount of c*m.
I can still please my girlfriend and I'm still strong in the gym but there is just a niggle in my mind -is this normal? Will I go back to being normal or did I f*ck up for not using the nov? I dont feel depressed or lethargic or anything but my nads still seem slightly shut down..

Btw stats - 23y/o bf 20% looking at being around 200lbs

Also, before everyone jumps on the 'var only is terrible' bandwagon, i know. If I could do it all again I would jump straight onto test e but ive managed to learn the hard way.

Any advice to settle my mind would be great.

Cheers chaps
what do you mean prov for test levels? that shuts you down man... : /
and you shouldent have listened to "mentor" most these guys dont got a clue. and i would run a 4-5 week PCT NOT just 2 weeks, and i highyl rec using BOTH serms at same time as PCT.
also keep in mind PCT is to help recovery, just because you do a PCT and finish it DOESNT mean your fully recovered.
get blood work.

Back