30 weeks Tren

LOL, not trolling just wanted to see how farferched that was, more like 16 weeks any suggestions on regimen?

ive heard of people cruising on 100/100 and staying on year round. dont know any personally. just from reading different forums

no its not something that can be safely done.

You will destroy your kidney's, liver, and your receptors will be shot. You nuts will die and your pituitary will become useless. Nobody in the world does this. Well real world.

This would be the dumbest thing you could do short of blowing your head off or cutting out your testicles. Either way you are going to be doing the same thing in essence.

Hope this helps!

Is 30 weeks two long to run Tren Enanthate and Cyp?

I ran tren with test e for 18 weeks.I've never gotten so ripped and muscular in my life.I love tren, theirs
Nothing like it. I had to stop at 18 weeks because of blood pess and tendonitis (it sucks being 40).
I hear the pros run it for months non stop.In my opinion it could be done as long as your running low dose
Of tren at around 200mg with cabert or prami, and as long as you dont have any health issues.

Most pros don't even run Tren with the exception of tren a every so often.

There are reasons for this. The first is it is to toxic to them and they can't afford to be down or off of juice or they will really lose muscle. Also the pros leverage test and deca/npp to a very large extent. They don't often run 2 19-nor compounds at the same time. Again they don't really want to get sick or run down because of steroids.

Your typical IFBB bodybuilder is going to run a couple grams of test a week. Mostly long ester except 10 weeks before a contest. They will run massive amounts of deca. MASSIVE! Over 2 grams. This or NPP around contest time. You will see some pros use primo, Anavar (var), dbol, anadrol, or tbol (sparingly on this one)

An IFBB pro's biggest friend is insulin and HGH. This is how they get so big, vascular, full looking. Have you ever noticed that most of the IFBB pros talk about how many carbs they eat.

Branch east bags and bags of hashbrowns for instance. Inulin is really the only way you can get to 285 lb's and be 5'7" tall and be under 6%. Well insulin and HGH.

Pros will take 15 iu's of HGH daily and taper it off as they get closer to contest time.

Tren is a powerlifting drug...

I know several IFBB pros who don't touch the stuff.

The other big pro favorite is halotestin. This is something they crush weeks before contest time to get hard and lean and mean!

Thank You willy and truu. Truu I think ur very educated on the topic, but must say Trenbolone is used for cutting and bulking and is thought to be the greates steroid of all time, from what i have read. Never heard it as a Powerlifting exclusive drug. In fact i read that it is 5 times more receptive to the muscle that test. I hope we r discussing the same chemical cause Tren or Trenbolone Acetate/Enanthate is the best thing all around, based on everything I have read. I only plan cyp with it cause' the tren shuts down the body so bad. Got Nolv on the back-end waiting along with some Erase and DAA! TY 4 ur post and I look forward to a reply.

I ran tren with test e for 18 weeks.I've never gotten so ripped and muscular in my life.I love tren, theirs
Nothing like it. I had to stop at 18 weeks because of blood pess and tendonitis (it sucks being 40).
I hear the pros run it for months non stop.In my opinion it could be done as long as your running low dose
Of tren at around 200mg with cabert or prami, and as long as you dont have any health issues.

What dose? And how was your recovery?

I'm not trying to be a dick .... But. With very little research you should realize your original question is absurd! Do you have any experience with gear? It sounds like you just read the profile online and are regurgitating that back. Truu's post was very well thought out and informative. Compared to your post I would take his advice... Again sorry if I sound like an ass

Last edited:
I love talking about this stuff so no there are no dumb questions. (this one is fucking close but what the hell lets chat)

I am going to draw you something so you understand what I mean cool? Better be :p I put the compounds a kind of order with their risk and reward both factored in. You have to understand you don't get more gains by something being more anabolic for free...

With the anabolic effect of the tren comes more risk, toxicity, sides, and overall messed up shit. (by the way tren is my favorite juice I am simply educating here)

Think meth versus weed. You may get higher off meth but you get much more fucked up in the head over it compared to weed. Or think aspirin versus vicodin. Sure one makes you feel better quicker but you also get hooked and pretty much end up sucking dick to get messed up on it. With that in mind I would most likely just take the aspirin and not have the cock breath. I hope you get the point.

No
Juice Var Dbol Primo Masteron Deca EQ Test Tren Halotestin DNP

Risk (Toxicity)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Reward (Gains)

Ok back to bodybuilding and tren. Tren does a bunch of stuff for you that is awesome. It makes you hard, strong, mean, motivated, very hot by raising core temp, and vascular.

It also makes you too strong too quick, suppresses your appetite, kills your cardio, enhances aggression (really all it does is make you a bigger dick than you already are. If you are fuck off tren you will be one on tren. If you are normal dude who doesn't give all of us educated meat heads a bad name you will be fine.) I digress...

These are not good things for professional bodybuilders. They need to eat! They can't get too strong too fast or they get hurt. And they get hurt real real bad. They tear shit. This means they can't train which means they can't compete which means they can't do shoots or videos which means they get small which means they don't make any money! Catch the drift?

At the end of the day you have to remember tren is a quick fix per se. It is a jump start to help ya get strong and big. After you get big enough and strong enough you have to start worrying about your tendons and shit. This is where tren will kill you. It will literally make your muscles way too strong for your connective tissue.

This is why I tell all the people on here to RUN CYCLES LOWER BUT LONGER. You need to let your body keep up with the gains. Your tendons, skin, bones, organs and nervous system.

Why do powerlifters use it you ask? Because their bread and butter is strength. A bunch of my training partners and maybe even me have some world records in gear and I will tell ya they want to get strong and that is it! So what do we do? We run tren 10 weeks get strong. Jump off lose a touch get back on gain more lose more gain more so on and so forth.

You can run tren for real I love the stuff. I am just telling you at times it is an overkill. I would much rather run tren for 10 weeks over dbol for 4. I keep all my gains from tren. Well most of them. Dbol I watch it drip out of me on the stepper and I flush it down the toilet.

That is my story and I am sticking too it.

I will tell you everything I have written on these boards is personal experience. Either by myself or a training parter/international competitor.

I pulled my pec away from my chest benching 495 raw to a 2 board for a double. Yeah tren doesn't make you too strong though...

=-O

First I will respond to John then read Truu's response! I am part of academia and have published work and run into laypersons always attacking people 4 questions they ask, and this is y people r so restrained in their queries, I think. I posted it as a prompt for discussion and if u and the rest donot already see this fact I wonder about ur knowledge and experience and yes u r a dick like the rest of the wannabe's I see on campus. My experience with gear is all oil based and I was just wondering about the cycle sry if noone got the joke! Sad even! I was hoping to take a 16 week cycle I have done this before but never with tren! Again sry for the misguidance! And tren was first designed for cattle in transport (to maintain weight). It was then thought of as a good source for bodybuilding and the benefits were soon realized! I will read Truu's response now, as I know it is probably well thought out!

I "KNOW PEOPLE" (think about that for a bit before you think of me as a person who always talks about others lol) that have made 5 gallon buckets of the shit. It is like a fine bitch! You will feel good for a while but be ready to have your heart broke.

I appreciate the discussion as you can tell I am a dork. I don't think john was being a dick I often times think the written word loses inflection and tone so at times we can misconstrue what others are saying.

The other thing is John is new here and I think he is getting his feet wet on here. We all were new at one time or another so I am going to say you should cut him some slack and love him!

I am awaiting your response to my post.

Yea! I know, I am new here to, sry john! TY again 4 ur guidance. I guess I should have been more honest with the title of the thread, but I wanted to be sure that a response would come, and it looks like I got what I needed. But, I will be more accurate with my threads next time, TY again! Now, this is what I am planning after the thread exposed some problems with my logic, 10 wk cycle, 16 is too long with tren I think, Just need a regimen for the cyp and tren. Like I stated to john I have only had experience with sus and cyp so tren will be new for me, hence the thread. Thanks Guys!

Back