300mg Test E First Cycle Results

chillertek

I took Fantom1 advice and went with 300mg a week for my first cycle. I hit my goal of 15lbs and I am very pleased. Here's an update on my before and after results. I am 32 yrs old @5'6" and originally weighed 148lbs. I now weigh 163lbs. Chest grew from 35.5" to 41", Biceps grew from 12" to 14". I am very pleased with the results. Thanks for the advice Fantom1!! Now what do I do? I am still doing the recommended post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolva. But, I still would like to get rid of some BF. I was hoping to get lean with the cycle but pretty much just grew everywhere including my waist. I am trying to get rid of it by doing cardio such as sprints 3 times a week . What do yall think? When can I start a cutting cycle?

Just my opinion, but I'd rely more on ure diet than ure cycle for ure conditioning.
Right or wrong guys?

chillertek said:
I took Fantom1 advice and went with 300mg a week for my first cycle. I hit my goal of 15lbs and I am very pleased. Here's an update on my before and after results. I am 32 yrs old @5'6" and originally weighed 148lbs. I now weigh 163lbs. Chest grew from 35.5" to 41", Biceps grew from 12" to 14". I am very pleased with the results. Thanks for the advice Fantom1!! Now what do I do? I am still doing the recommended post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolva. But, I still would like to get rid of some BF. I was hoping to get lean with the cycle but pretty much just grew everywhere including my waist. I am trying to get rid of it by doing cardio such as sprints 3 times a week . What do yall think? When can I start a cutting cycle?

Just do a more intense cardio workout. Clean up your diet if its not already. Add an eca stack to help out a lil. There arent any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that will make you lose weight. It takes hard work and determination.

There are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that will help you lose weight but that's not to be relied on as your diet will determine what you gain or lose. Get your diet in check and try some low intensity cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I always take some BCAA's and some L-Leucine before the morning cardio but no food.

chillertek said:
i would NOT start cutting until well after your post cycle therapy (pct) and your bodies hpta has recovered . its much easier to lose muscle mass cutting post cycle . some of the stomach may come off as water weight well after the cycle is over .

Forget about your abs for now .When you get to 220/230 then start to think about cutting body fat.Right now try to keep you food intake up.Great gains you made well done.

Glad you liked the advise... now make sure you follow through with PCT... at your height and weight..you have more muscle to add before you worry about cutting...let your body get used to haveing the extra 15lbs of muscle on...all your joints and tendons... remember..your foot is taking an xtra 15lbs of weigh with it on every step...let it adjust also.... get your hpta back going and keep up with the sprint program I told you about.... :)

Thanks for all the advice. I think I will finish out my post cycle therapy (pct) and then run another Test E cycle. I'll shoot for 175lbs.
Oh by the way, several people I have talked to said I would get most of my gains later in the cycle. I got all my gains in the first 5 weeks. Does this sound wierd to anyone?

Back