300mg Test E

C Murda

what would be a good recipe to make 300mg Test E per ml? is BB absolutely necessary or would i get away with just BA? what amounts of oil and BA are needed and BB if necessary? i plan to use CSO as my carrier oil would like to make 40ml or 50 ml so what amounts of each product would i need??

ok so i came across the powder calculator BUT still need to know if BB is necessary when making a 300mg/ml batch?? if so whats the minimal amount to use?

ok so i came across the powder calculator BUT still need to know if BB is necessary when making a 300mg/ml batch?? if so whats the minimal amount to use?
Im no expert on this but I believe the reason bb came into the picture is to be able to brew compounds at higher concentrations and have them hold so I wld say at 300/ml u wld need it but of course, thats just my opinion

BB is a much better solution for dissolving than BA. Thus it helps keep your gear from crashing. Whether or not you need it I cant say cuz I just dont have enough experience. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a more precise answer.

I've used 8% BB with 300mg enanthate (and deca) and both held perfectly. Can you use less BB, possibly, but I've never tried it.

Back