300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

I agree with this post. In my case, I frontload my cycles and taper off as I go on. I never go over 8 weeks. The bigger I've become, the less test or steroids in general I need to accomplish my goal, be it diet or bulk

I don't know where to get roids and would r want to begin I'm from Phoenix AZ. Can any one help?

I don't know where to get roids and would r want to begin I'm from Phoenix AZ. Can any one help?

i highly doubt the likelihood

back on topic tho...for my first cycle, i feel more confident now with uising 600mg of Test Enth.

Great read

thats weird right?
I wonder if they tested more men there would be that much of a difference?

I've heard of some people that cruise on 250-300mg of Test year round say that they have probs with acne....but have no problems with acne when they "blast"(run a cycle).

The acne goes away when the dosage is increased...

So I'm wondering why?

My theory...

Is it because maybe they arent running a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and the balance between estro and Test was off balance...?Basically...Estro to high compared to the Test..)??

Then when the dosage is increased the balance shifted to Testosterone being even more dominant in the system?

I've heard of some people that cruise on 250-300mg of Test year round say that they have probs with acne....but have no problems with acne when they "blast"(run a cycle).

The acne goes away when the dosage is increased...

So I'm wondering why?

My theory...

Is it because maybe they arent running a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and the balance between estro and Test was off balance...?Basically...Estro to high compared to the Test..)??

Then when the dosage is increased the balance shifted to Testosterone being even more dominant in the system?

interesting.I was originally gonna say I know hormonal imbalance can cause break outs.But wasent connecting the estrogen and test levels.

Last edited:
but why..?
Its interesting how a difference of an HRT/TRT dose of testosterone and running 500mg/600mg can cause a difference in sebum,the shit that cause acne from hormones.
There has to be more variables or your right in your theory more test in the lower dose is converting to estrogen causing the imbalance.

also my question when reading this

any additional study regarding this topic stone??

I would think it's because of the testing variable due to the small sample size. Only 25 total subjects were in the trial and some people are suceptible to acne and some aren't, its genetics.

Well, it depends on who did the sample size selection.

A random sample is the idea, but how can you get a good random sample of 25 people to determine the effects of a substance as it is related to 6 billion?

From what I've seen and I'm not a scientist, most controlled studies concerning humans, aren't very controlled. How do you control a person throughout their entire day, you can't. And then of course there's the issue with nature vs nurture!

Back