36 yr old newbie here, need advice

B

bigwil91

I am a semi pro athlete(weekend warrior) and looking to get faster and stronger but not really bigger, I would actually like to lose 5-6lbs or so. my friend is getting me test prop. and masteron. does that sound right? any other advice?

Hey BigWil

Stonecold moved your thread to the right forum. I hit you with a reply there.

Since we seem to have this nice thread in the pic forum and it has no pics I will take this opportunity to post a pic of my research subject and close friend..

Violent H the hamster

bulked-up-hamster.png

musclehamster.jpg

This last pic was taken after I had him on too high of an HGH dosage, I backed it down and he became more normal but this is him at almost 6ft tall during that run

muscle-hamster_medium.jpg

Last edited:
Violent H and me back when I was black. Too much tanning spray! I;'m white again now

2musclehamsters.jpg

Violent H even held a part time job

la2ps.jpg

Last edited:
Your diet is going to play a big role in what youre looking for here. Dont rely on the anabolics like a magic pill. Dont forget to add a good peptide in there for your animal experiments to give that extra boost.

click my banner and check it out
I am a semi pro athlete(weekend warrior) and looking to get faster and stronger but not really bigger, I would actually like to lose 5-6lbs or so. my friend is getting me test prop. and masteron. does that sound right? any other advice?

thanks

Your diet is going to play a big role in what youre looking for here. Dont rely on the anabolics like a magic pill. Dont forget to add a good peptide in there for your animal experiments to give that extra boost.

click my banner and check it out

thanks for reply

Back