3j client

thanks clicked...today was weigh in day... i weighed in at 185... im feeling alot better since i first started.. its been a total of 10 pounds now...i think i want to do another 10.. lol 175 sounds good to me..not sure though...all depends on how i look at 180...at 180 ill post pics again..hows everything with you? iv been following your thread clicked

It is sort of strange. People see the difference, but I dont see it that much

Could be that I am waiting for certain things, and since I dont see them, I am blind to the changes that are occurring

The more fat I drop, will get me to a point where i say... Damn.. That is a huge change

I should post some pics from a few years ago. Those make me look so kuch thinner now

Hey its a marathon not a sprint. God I hated typing that. Always go by bodyfat that's my opinion anyway. So you need to get that sorted. The alternative is enjoy what you see in the mirror. If you want to work your body fat out mate, there's always a way. Scales mean nothing to me.

Keep it up, I'm subscribed.

Today's weight. 183.1.... I feel good but I know from here on it going to be tough. Weight is dropping slower now but I think that's because I havnt been under 180 since first year of college. Started looking at a pic I had in a beater at 220.. Lol and I was sucking it in. I want to hit 175-170. But what I have learned is this journey has been pretty tough to do all over again.. To ensure I don't go back I have to remember this is a lifestyle not a 1 year thing. Can't wait til 175

3J is fantastic, I have worked with him for about 6 months months now. First with a lean bulk and now with a cut. In 2 more weeks I plan on showing you guys the hard work and results from working with 3J. My physique has never looked this good. I plan on using him again for the foreseeable future.

Sorry for the delay everyone.. Been really busy... Today was wiegh in and I was 179.6. Will put up beginning measurements and my new one in a bit.

Back