3J Diet Plan Results...

OneBulkyGuy

Hi Everyone,

I owe this thread to 3J for all of his help and assistance during the past few months.
3J, you are amazing and THANK YOU for your continued help!

Background:
Last year I went to the doctor and my weight was 263 lbs. And my blood pressure was 165 over 95. Prior to this visit, I didn't really care about any of this kind of stuff. And I had no clue if 165 over 95 was good, bad, or didn't even matter since my doctor just said it was a little high and not to worry... so I didn't.

Back in the year 2000, I weighed 210 lbs. So, over the course of 12 years, I packed the weight on quickly by eating for my taste buds instead of my health. I had no clue that I was going to end up at 263 lbs. before I was embarrassed by my reflection in the mirror. My moment in time, when I realized how bad it was, happened in July 2011. It was my bro's 1st son's birthday party and they had a professional photographer come to the party. I was horrified by the pictures when we got them. It wasn't just me that was gaining weight like crazy over those years. My little brother and sister have started to get chunky too. I felt partly responsible from setting a bad example being the oldest of the 3 of us, and the heaviest.

Going to the gym is not an option that works for me. I have always hated crowds of people, and even have a hard time wanting to go to the gym when there isn't that many people. So, after talking about my concerns with my pops, he helped me get my butt into gear and we made space for a gym at my house. It took about 5 months, before it was complete and ready to go.

November, 2011 - The first day that my dad and I worked out and haven't looked back. I have to admit that it makes it easier for me having a partner that has always worked out, just to stay in shape. In December 2011, I decided to go on a starvation diet of only eating oranges and bananas. Occasionally I would eat something else. I went from 263 lbs. to 234 lbs. during this time. In March 2012, I got some kind of sinus virus and it was so bad that it took me a full month to recover. I actually had to quit working out during that time. I figured that some of that might have been from malnutrition.

During that month off, I looked up different things on the internet and found Steroidology.com on Google. I started to read all of these great things about someone named 3J. Realized that I needed a good diet since I have never had one in my life and felt it was time.

Results:
I have been on 3J's diet plan (3jdiet.com) for two months now. I have not been as strict on it as I could have been and still am getting good results. I am just beginning to see the results when I look in the mirror. The fat never comes off as fast as you want it to!

In those 2 months:
Neck: 16 1/2" Was: Same = 0​
Chest: 45 1/2" Was: 46 1/2" = -1"
Stomach: 45 5/8" Was: 49" = -3- 3/8"​
Waist: 40 1/2" Was: 42" = -1- 1/2"
Left Bicep: 14 1/8" Was: 13 7/8" = + 1/4"​
Right Bicep: 14 1/4" Was: 13 7/8" = + 3/8"
Left Forearm: 11 7/8" Was: 12 1/8" = - 1/2"​
Right Forearm: 12" Was: 12 3/8" = - 3/8"
Left Thigh: 22 3/4" Was: 23 1/8" = - 3/8"​
Right Thigh: 22 3/8" Was: 22 7/8" = - 1/2"
Left Calf: 16 3/8" Was: 16 1/2" = + 1/8"​
Right Calf: 16 7/8" Was: 16 5/8" = + 1/4"
Weight: 215 lbs. Was: 234 lbs. = -19 lbs.​

Blood Pressure: 115 over 62 Was: 165 over 95 (1 year ago)
This was just an added benefit! My doctor was shocked at the huge change!

As you can probably tell from the numbers above, I haven't been pushing the weights hard.
As a matter of fact, when I started 3J's customized program for me, I switched my Weight Lifting workouts to 3 sets of 15 reps instead of my usual 8 to 10 reps.

My Weight Lifting workouts are as follows:

Even Numbered Months (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct, Dec)
3 Day Rotation:
Day 1:
Treadmill: 45 minute Fast Walk - before eating breakfast.​
Chest: Bench Press, Incline Press, Incline Dumbbell Press, Incline Dumbbell Fly, Dumbbell Fly.​
Shoulders: Smith Bar Shrugs.​
Back: Upright Curl Bar Row.​
Abs: Abs Crunch Machine, AbCoaster Machine.​
Treadmill: 30 minute Fast Walk - right after weights workout.​
Day 2:
Triceps: Pushdown, Dumbbell Kickback, Seated Barbell Ext., French Horn Barbell.​
Forearms: Behind Back Dumbbell Wrist Curl, Forearm Blaster Rope.​
Day 3:
Biceps: Seated Dumbbell Curl, Seated Dumbbell Curl 3/4, Seated Dumbbell Rocket, Concentration Curl.​
Forearms: Dumbbell Wrist Curl, Forearm Blaster Rope.​

Odd numbered months (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov)
3 Day Rotation:
Day 1:
Chest: Bench Press, Decline Press, Dumbbell Pullover, Machine Fly.​
Shoulders: Side Lateral Raise, Front Raise, Bent-Over Lateral Raise, Straight Bar Front Raise.​
Treadmill: 30 minute Fast Walk - right after weights workout​
Day 2:
Back: Front Lat Pull-down, Seated Row, One-Arm Dumbbell Row, Reverse Machine Fly.​
Triceps: One-Arm Dumbbell Ext., Bench Overhead Ext., Standing Dumbbell Ext.​
Day 3:
Biceps: Barbell Curl, Standing Dumbbell Curl, Preacher Barbell Curl, Reverse Barbell Curl.​
Forearms: Seated Dumbbell Wrist Curl, Preacher Reverse Straight Bar Wrist Curl.​

I never plan on a day off. My pops and I plan on working out every day, although, it seems like once a week one of us has something come up, so we take those days as our rest day.

Also, I haven't been working my legs that hard except on the treadmill.
3J recommended for me to only work out legs on my High Carb days.
I only do the Seated Machine Leg Press & the Seated Machine Calf Press.

The Eating Plan that 3J assigned me is the Carb Cycling Program with 3 meal plans:
3jsdiet.com/category/list-of-different-diet-packages-offered

I now eat 6 times a day, and it's a LOT of food! Not foods that I thought I would like, and yet, they are not that bad.
The main thing that helped me overcome the foods that I used to love is what 3J told me when I first started:

“Take a piece of advice... try to keep your taste buds at the door.”​
“You're eating for your goals not as much for taste... it sucks i know but it's a fact.”​
This was the perfect advice for me! It did the trick. About 2 weeks into the new diet, I realized that the food I was eating actually started to taste good to me! The only down side to this entire thing is all of the damn dishes... If you don't prepare your food ahead of time and cook in bulk, your dishes can get out of control on a daily basis.

Two main concerns that I had before I signed up with 3J was the cost of the food & I didn't know how to cook... at all!
The cost of the required food on this diet for me is $50 a week.
As for cooking, I learned to cook the Turkey Meat and turn it into Turkey Taco Meat. VERY Yummy!

I also went and got a NuWave Cooking Machine. Was about $130 with all of the accessories. VERY easy to use and you won't believe how juicy your chicken comes out to be! And Easy Clean-up. So, overall, I just use the NuWave and had to learn how to cook using pots and the stovetop burners.

The lowest I have ever weighed since graduating high school was 185 lbs. And that was back in 1996.
When I achieve my goal of 185 lbs. I will post some pictures here to show the results. I would post them now, but there is nothing to really look at except a skinnier version on me. My muscles are just barely starting to show through my body fat. I hope to reach my goal of 185 lbs. by the end of the year.

A couple other things worth mentioning:
Sleep at least 8 hrs. a day.. i don't care when you sleep as long as u get enough sleep.​
Drink at least 1 gallon of water a day.​
Try not to skip a meal. And if you need to, just skip it or eat a protein bar if you have to.​

A special shout out to 3J: THANK YOU!!! You Da' Man!!!

all I can say is WOW!!!

To say 3J's results are great would be an understatement and do not do the man justice! Literally hundreds of satisfied and amazed clients and not a single complaint that I have ever heard!!

Wake up guys, Hire 3J spend the little bit he charges ad change your life!

OP you get credit too;)

Your making progress, hop on a cycle.

Do you think now is the time to start it up? I have never cycled before. I have also been readying about how it helps some, how it creates anxiety in others. I have Extreme Anxity. Still not sure if I am ready. I was thinking about getting down to a target goal of 185 and see from there. I am always open to suggetions! Thanks!

Thanks 3J. I really want to get rid of more body fat at this point. I have never really been in a healthy shape in my life. You have shown me how and I have proven results from my doctor as well as my clothes, that I had outgrown, now fitting again. Thank you again and again!

3J is right. With body fat that high currently not suggested to do a cycle. Just what I have read, over and over again.. High body fat is not ideal situation for cycles. If yo u want that fat to come off faster, then you gotta do that cardio more and more bro..

Thank you everyone for all of your support! I wasn't expecting anyone to be this kind or supportive in their words! Mainly because I look around at others here and see that everyone is in much better shape than I am. You have definately helped motivated me even more!

3J has switched me from the "Carb Cycling" diet to the "Keto" diet as of yesterday.
I am going back to 3 sets of 8-10 reps instead of the 15 reps I have been doing for the past 2 months.

Another advantage of having 3J as your coach is you get to ask him everything! And his replies are fast!
I am sure I have been one of the more difficult people to work with. I'm the type of guy that has to know every little detail before I start something. It probably comes from a lack of confidence within me and wanting to make sure I do everything right. Thanks for putting up with me 3J and being there for me ALL of the time!

OBG you're doing a great job and with the right guy to show you the way!

I have been working with 3J for some time now and the results have been stellar to say the least.

I will throw this in for some encouragement... I lost 20 lbs almost right out of the gate with 3J. It was removing the want/need for a bunch of little things here and there that i don't use anymore like Qty(1) monster energy drink per day and stuff like that. Carb cycling is really working for me so far.

After losing 20lbs my measurements did not immediately change... just the scale. Then each following week we began to see the major body measurement changes taking place. What this means to me - for your situation - is sometimes things take longer for some than others but if your body at least follows the same progression as mine then you will begin seeing the inches start to come off faster and faster as long as you are giving it your all. The weight went first... THEN came the inches. I am glad to see someone like you SEIZING their chance to change their life forever.

I imagine your family is also very happy that your life expectancy is going up by the day!

Keep us posted brother... and sport those pics as a badge of honor!

Back