3j nutrition review. pics included!!

Wow! So that's 10 weeks right? Great results! What kind of workout were you doing in your cutting phase? I'm at 170 and nervous about getting down to 157.... Did you feel the same way? Was it a HIIT work out?

as far as results, i think the pictures speak for themselves. i started out at around 169 lb at end of august/beginning of september (check out the before pic for BF). i did 5 weeks of cutting. first three weeks were AAS free then i started my test e cycle at 500 mg/week. i went all the way down to 157 lbs by the end of week 5. after 5 weeks of cutting, i changed the diet into a bulking diet. ive been on the bulking diet for approximately 5 weeks now. currently i am at appx 167 lbs. cutting with 3j was amazing. you would see amazing results in just under 2 weeks. he's easy to work with. just shoot him an email about something you want to change/see in your diet and he'll help you out with it. i dont know what more to say that the pictures doesn't already say. if you plan on cutting, dont waste money on AAS and just go with 3j.
View attachment 546941View attachment 546942

Your post was the main reason I signed up with 3J...

Start 1/2/13

Great work buddy..

good work cyborg...seeing your results made me decide to stop procrastinating and I signed up with 3J today. congrats bro, lookin ripped

Back