3rd cycle, opinions welcomed as I am considering adrol-dbol mix

brooklyn185

Thjs will be my 3rd cycle in the past three years. 1st was test E only, 2nd was Test E, deca, dbol. No sides as my AI was kept on point. Good results overall...
The cycle i am considering is as followes:
Sust 500 pw - week 1-2 (kickstart)
Test E 500 pw - week 1-14
Deca 400 pw - week 1-12
Dbol 30mg ed - week 1-7
Adrol 50mg ed - week 3-9
Anavar 60mg ed - week 11-16
12.5 aromison ed - week 1-16
Hcg 5000 pw - week 2-16
Proper protocol Clomid and Nolva - week 16-20
Caber on hand as needed.

I am not sold on the adrol-dbol mix but i have seen some good reviews when combined at a lower dose. I have offset them to see how my bidy reacts.

I am 46yoa, 6' 215.

Im not really big on combining them to be honest. I actually think you would do better with a higher dose of one or the other, know what I mean?
For me I prefer dbol but thats personal pref. Also you have never run drol so you dont know how you will react to it. For example I feel like shit when I take drol. Lethargic, no appetite at all (i feel like every bite of food i am force feeding myself), and a lot of bloating. Now dbol on the other hand I respond great too....

i wouldn't run dbol and drol at the same time..

i would pick one or the other

That's too much orals thsts only 1weeks off orals 16 weeks total bad idea. That's too much for a third and to many orals. Where did you come up with this. And 7 weeks of dbol is too long you néed to rethink this cycle.

Thanks all! Like i said, i was not sold on the mix - actually leaning against it. This is why i posted up to see if anyone had a stronger opinion one way or another. I had just read lower doses if each worked well together...

I am dropping the adrol and upping the dbol to 50mg week 1-6.

Hiw does the sust kick start look? Anyone with experience there? I have never used a short ester before but wanted it flowing until the test E was kicking in. Plus i had a vial to use so what the heck i guess.

That's too much orals thsts only 1weeks off orals 16 weeks total bad idea. That's too much for a third and to many orals. Where did you come up with this. And 7 weeks of dbol is too long you néed to rethink this cycle.

Yeah the 7 weeks of dbol is ridiculous but he's running anavar for a while. Anavar is baaaarely hepatotoxic. So weeks 11-16 he's practically not damaging his liver. That said, his lipids are gonna be shit by the end of this.

Yeah the 7 weeks of dbol is ridiculous but he's running anavar for a while. Anavar is baaaarely hepatotoxic. So weeks 11-16 he's practically not damaging his liver. That said, his lipids are gonna be shit by the end of this.

Whats your experience been as far as blood work and running orals for this length of time? Liver Values? Cholesterol?

I agree, that is why i was going down to 6 weeks at 50mg ed. I had bloods done weeks (cant remember exactly but it was 6 weeks) after my last cycle/pct and everything but my FSH was in range, and that was only slightly high. My free test was 491. Lipids were well within range...

Anavar = c17aa how is it barely toxic can you elaborate. People feel since it is tamer than say dbol it is less toxic. I'd like to hear reasoning and how it is doing no damage.

you are running dbol as a kick start why the sust. You are over complicating things. Too many conpounds for a third cycle bro

Honestly, because I have 1 vial on hand. Thought about getting the test flowing early. I have never used a short ester but have seen many posts where they start with one to getting things moving while they wait on the Test E to kick in.

I Woud save the sust for a next cycle the dbol is sufficient for a kick start. Take your time bro no need to over complicate thibgs. Post your diet and training schedule what are your goals with this cycle.

Anavar = c17aa how is it barely toxic can you elaborate. People feel since it is tamer than say dbol it is less toxic. I'd like to hear reasoning and how it is doing no damage.

Anavar doesn't damage your liver that much. It's a much more mild variant. It's just known for fucking your lipid panel.
"As a C17-aa anabolic steroid, Anavar is toxic to the liver. Liver enzyme values will typically increase with use, however, of all C17-aa steroids Oxandrolone carries a minimal hepatic nature. Data has shown therapeutic doses may not increase liver enzyme values significantly. Performance doses are another story, but the hepatotoxic nature will still be significantly less than most C17-aa anabolic steroids."
https://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/Anavar.php

Emphasis on the "significantly less harmful than others" part. I can't find it anymore, but I remember seeing a graph that compared liver enzymes of anavar users vs dianabol/winstrol/anadrol users and anavar was waaaaaay lower.

That said, I do not agree with his cycle.

9 weeks of dbol and anadrol with have your liver striking for better working conditions. That's a lot of HCG. I'm thinking you made a mistake and added an extra zero , right? Everything else looks good.

Back