3rd cycle planning - Bulk

thats a pretty hardcore cycle for only your third cycle... what made you pick out these compounds and want to run them the way youre planning? your going to be taking DAA all throughout the cycle? why would you need to go up to 6 grams of DAA daily?

I would probably suggest running the clomid at a bit higher dose to start out with considering you are going to be taking some pretty strong compounds... also, Id suggest using tudca during your PCT phase to help regenerate your liver.

Well, my body responds well to Halo and I see no side effects from adding Tvar.
So I was looking around for other non-methylated compunds to add.
6M is supposed to be mild and I am kind of tired of adding yet another pill, so xosterone seemed dope due to it's non meth topical nature.
S4 gave me annoying as hell vision sides, so I want to try LGD at a higher dose this time around.

Tudca is already ordered, so I can add that. Was thinking about running it along the PHs for 6 weeks.

Pretty sure this should bring some noticable mass gains.
No?

I want to check out 6M before I give you my thoughts because I dont want to be talking out of my ass, but I agree very much that Halo will be a part of most all of my future plans. S4 rocked my world as well, I had to cut it short, my issues with vision evolved so quickly and so drastically that I was actually scared, I couldnt go at night and I couldnt make it to the bathroom if I woke up. Im talking I couldnt see my hand when I would hold it infront of my face, I had to drag myself along the wall until I could find a light switch

Yeah, vision sides aren't my thing.
Tried it, seemed to help with fat loss, but way too freaking annoying!
Have to say though, it wasn't as bad as what you are mentioning. Must be the difference in potency between Unique and SS.

I'm probably going to give SS a try this time around for the LGD.

Also, I am toying with the idea of switching 6m for dermacrine...
Thoughts?

Woot, 6M on sale today.
Got me 2 bottles, so now that's gonna get run for sure.
Got Xosterone, Halo and 6M.

Now the question is: T-var - yes or no?

Thoughts?
No-one?

ok...

Back