3rd Cycle...Please Critique

vinnycuz

lil background info, been workin out 2 years, started @ age 21 @ 118lbs 7%bf, now im 23 @ 162lbs 13%bf, goal, 175lbs 8%bf

cycle planned:

Week 1-8: Tren 100mg/ml (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Week 1-8: Prop 200mg/ml (Mon, Wed, Fri)

with clean diet and cardio on Tue & Thur after workout

i also have EQ 200mg/ml should i run it with this cycle for Week 1-12 (Mon & Fri)

i can get clen also, should i use that to bring down my body fat?

thanks all

Are you cutting? If so, don't expect to lose 5%bf and put on 13lbs. 165 8-9% more realistic for this cycle. Cardio your ass off and get your diet in order. Clen would definitely help, throw in a little T3 as well.

vinnycuz said:
lil background info, been workin out 2 years, started @ age 21 @ 118lbs 7%bf, now im 23 @ 162lbs 13%bf, goal, 175lbs 8%bf

cycle planned:

Week 1-8: Tren 100mg/ml (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Week 1-8: Prop 200mg/ml (Mon, Wed, Fri)

with clean diet and cardio on Tue & Thur after workout

i also have EQ 200mg/ml should i run it with this cycle for Week 1-12 (Mon & Fri)

i can get clen also, should i use that to bring down my body fat?

thanks all

That cycle looks good bro, I wouldn't add the eq save it for another cycle. Don't quote me on this but I heard clen and fina together is not a good thing, not sure about this but I swear I heard it. But I will bump. BTW, good luck

lol johnny i know, i always wanted to be 160 now that i am, i sit here like wtf IM STILL SMALL LOL, so now goal is between 175 and 190, but to be cut is my point, im just gonna hit the prop and fina and then next cycle ill try sust and ew, fawk the clen, i can drop weight if i want ;) thanks for the info FatChoPs & ScoTTy, i wanna get to 175 or 180 by summer im praying...

Week 1-8: Tren 50mg ED
Week 1-8: Prop 75mg ED

Is what I woudl change that to. Myself notice a huge differenve in ED vs EOD with tren. More notable, I see less sides. Prop doesnt need ED, but if your already shootin the tren why not...

If your scared of the needles or whatever

Go

1-8 50mg Tren ED
1-8 100mg Prop EOD

Now mix yoru prop and tren when they are on the same day, for the other days, shoot with an insulin pin and you wont even feel it.

vinnycuz said:
lol johnny i know, i always wanted to be 160 now that i am, i sit here like wtf IM STILL SMALL LOL, so now goal is between 175 and 190, but to be cut is my point, im just gonna hit the prop and fina and then next cycle ill try sust and ew, fawk the clen, i can drop weight if i want ;)
Good luck Bro

JohnnyB

Back