3rd cycle Test/Deca/Dbol/Clen , need help

zoolander007

I'm about to start in about 3 weeks my third cycle of AAS. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

My cycle will be:

Test Prop/ Test Cyp --> total 750 mg/week
Deca --> 600 mg/ week
Dbol kickstart first 5 weeks --> 30-40mg/ day
Dbol last 2 weeks + 2 weeks PCT at 20mg/day
Clen for 6 weeks ( 2 weeks ON, 2 weeks off) 20 mcg, 40, 60, 80, 100......

My cycle will be 14 weeks.

I'll use Aromasin 12.5 mg per day , Caber for the nandrolone 5 mg/ once a week, also will use Liv-52 for the liver while on Dbol and also after cycle.

For my PCT I'll use only Nolvadex and the new wonder for Naty Test restoration ( Triptorelin ) 100 mcg, it works wonder for the shrinkled balls .

So basically I need to know:

1. Can I take the Dbol on a low dose toward the end of my cycle and keep taking it throughout my PCT to keep the muscle gains like its written on some basic steroids website.

2. I definitely need advice for the Clenbuterol since it will be my first time using it. Should I add it around the 7-8 weeks and use it throughout my cycle and keep using it throughout my post cycle therapy (pct). Basically is Clen bad while doing a PCT?

SHould it be better to do my regular 14 weeks cycle + 3 weeks PCT and THEN use Clen alone for a cutting cycle?

Also would need to know how to take the syrop Benadril I know I should use 50 mg before bedtime but for how long, and how many weeks?

I will probably take some taurine supplements too while on Clen.

And for now thats about it!! Oh yeah, for my dosage

Test 750 mg
Deca 600 mg
Dbol 30-40 mg days

What would be the recommended dosage for Nolva since im also using Triptorelin who works great at bringing back your natural Test production. So I dont wanna go overboard with the freaking Nolva.

My labs will be Medistar for the injectables and the Clenbuterol and Geneza Pharma for the Dbol.

Thanks for the Help and advices!

Is this your first or second cycle.....2 type s of test ?

Dbol will not allow for natty test restoration. Period.

Sorry I see it s your third cycle...my apologies.

Clen make s me shake/kills appetite.

Your taking in lot s of over and under the counter compounds..why not eat properly, train hard but to much and just rest a lot.

More of this is better....no offense.

its my third cycle. And yes, 2 types of Test loll...so many guys do the same things, the short ester stacked with the longer ester, Also my Test Cyp is a lot cheaper than the prop for the same dosage so yeah I'll mis the 2 , no big deal.

As for the Dbol, theres a lot a studies that show that you can cruise with a low dose a dbol without shutting your Naty Test Production....But Anyway if everyone says that I cant do it, I wont.

For the clen, its just that its very common for regular users in my Area or Amateur bodybuilders to add the Clen toward the end of the cycle to look the best they can at the end of their cycles.

But basically you think , it would be better to take it alone in a cutting cycle once the mass cycle is over. I figured it would help with the fat and water retention if I added it in my cycle, even though its a mass cycle.

And as for the eating, sleeping etc. Dont worry Ive studied 2 years in Sports nutrition and its been part of my life-style for 6 years . My eating is as good as it can be, same thing with the amount and proportions. This thread is really to get some advices for the Dbol, Clen and post cycle therapy (pct). Im not over doing it really ....its my 3rd cycle , 1 per year....no big deal. Just looking to take my body to the next level and the Test/Nandrolone/dianabol combo is a great stack all around . Like I said, its mainly where to incorporate the Clen that I'm having a hard time figuring.

What is your motivation for adding the clen to this cycle? Clen is usually cycled 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Benadryl only comes into play with clen if you're planning to cycle it longer than the two weeks.

The sides of clen can be really rough.

yep I already said in my first post that I will be taking Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 6 weeks On total. I know for the Benadryl its for more than 2 weeks, but what I wanna know is if I start taking it the 3 rd week On, and do I keep taking it till the end of my Clen cycle? or should I just take it every 3 weeks...?

My motivation just like a wrote earlier is to get ripped after my mass cycle, shed the extra fat and water retention from the Test/deca/Dbol cycle. Lots of people in my area have stacked Clen with a mass cycle but only towards the end the get leaner at the end of the cycle and obtain a better quality look since they got rid of the fat and water retention.

I dont want to do Tren, which would get me ripped while adding real muscle quality. But I'm not ready for Tren yet....

So I'll be waiting for more advices if I should do the Clen in the last weeks of my cycle and continue using it while doing my PCT or just do a Clen only cycle after my cycle and PCT.

I wanna try Clenbuterol to get ripped because of its ability to avoid muscle loss while dieting. Thats the great strenght of Clen and Primobolan , you can have a strict diet and be in calories deficit without losing muscles . Or at least a lot less than just natural.

My opinion on clen is that it's not quite the miracle worker on fat burning that it's made out to be. Also, for me personally, the sides just weren't worth it at all. BUT, that's me. If you're doing it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, you don't need the benedryl at all. The benedryl comes into play if you're staying on the clen for more that two weeks with no break. I've read that many responded to clen better with a three week continuous cycle and taking the benedryl on the 15th thru 21st nights of the clen cycle. I have personally never tried this method.

re

yea, i think if your eating to bulk...and hopefully during pct you will be eating alot to keep those new gains....then adding clen wouldnt really do too much. Clen and t3 and most thermogenics are best used with a cutting cycle, good cardio and a hypocaloric diet. The thermogenic alone won't do too much if your eating to bulk and aren't doing much cardio. Just my opinion though.

as for the cruise with dbol on another board few guys tried it and about a month in felt like he was getting sides and shutdown at 10mg. i tried it once for a while outside of pct and was fine...

Back