3rd cycle Test/EQ...1st time logging

Body_weight02

Back story 1st. 2 previous cycles (T only & T/deca) both included AI, hcg, and pct. Results were hindered by poor diet and lack of good cycling knowledge. These were spanned from ages 30-33. Been over a year since last cycle.

Currently: 34 / 5’ 10” / 168lb / 11%bf (caliper test)

Cycle: Test E. 400mg/wk - 17 wks
Eq. 500mg/wk - 14 wks
Hcg. 500iu/wk. - 19 1/2 wks
Adex. .25mg/EOD - 19 1/2 wks
Clomid/Nav 5wks staring week 20

Macros: 220p / 400c / 80f
Everything weighed/measured
1 cheat meal wk

Training: 5 days/wk including 12-15min cardio
Moderate weight/high volume

1st time logging and still consider myself “young” in the world of AA’s so feel free to give advice or critiques. Will have mid cycle labs around week 5-6 and had pre cycle labs. Currently 2 pins in with more posts to come...thanks

So 1 week down...no noticeable differences yet but of course with long esters there shouldn’t be. I have picked up 2 lbs but I expected that because I had been eating below maintenance at 2,600cal for the last 3 months. So, with the huge increase in cal intake I knew there would be some quick weight gain. I have decided to increase my cal intake on workout days to 3,500-3,700 and keep it at the 3,200, described above, on my rest days. I just felt like the 3,200 was too close to my maintenance to really make and substantial gains. The cal increase will be 40%p/50%c/10%f

mmm that test/eq makes me drool. about a decade ago EQ was very good to me! Changed my bodyweight forever. even with endocrine issue from medications my body weight has forever changed.

thanks for logging!

mmm that test/eq makes me drool. about a decade ago EQ was very good to me! Changed my bodyweight forever. even with endocrine issue from medications my body weight has forever changed.

thanks for logging!

1st time with EQ but from what I’ve read and heard it’s the compound for me, but only time will tell.

Hit week 2 today. Still nothing very noticeable yet, it still don’t expect there to be. My natural T levels are around 600 so I feel pretty good even when I’m off, so I’m figuring around week 4 before I really start to feel it. My Bp has been perfect, and for me, that’s my best gauge of E levels until I get labs. So it’s “stay the course” for now until week 5 when I get labs. I have been having some very odd and vivid dreams last couple days, not sure if that’s related to the AA’s or not but it seems like I’ve I read something similar about Tren before. Anyway, thanks for reading and more logs to come.

Week 3: Very little change from last week. Bp is still good and haven’t shown any noticeable signs of abnormal E levels. Libido might have increased a little but not “17 year old” levels yet. Appetite has been good so I will credit that to the Eq. Typically I’m a very lite eater, but my 3,500cal are going down fairly easy. Total weight gain right now is 5lb, but again, I credit that to the near 1,000 daily increase and my body trying to return to homeostasis. Expecting good things to come in the next week or two.

Notice and physical changes like looking fuller or increased pumps?

Hit arms tonight. Pump was definitely good considering I took nothing before hand (pump, pre-workout, oxide booster, etc...). Might be a little more vascular too. Despite having a fairly low bf% I’m not naturally a veiny guy, so I can say I noticed more veins or the ones I have more pronounced.
1 thing I didn’t mention that has improved is my focus and drive. Workouts this week have felt very productive. I’ve been able to really work mind muscle connection and determination to push through sets. Even if I didn’t gain another lb, the above mentioned focus and drive would be reason enough to cycle...love this feeling

Pin tonight will make the start of week 4. Total weight gain to now is 6lb, but as I said before likely due to cal increase. Pumps at the gym are definitely much better and seem to hold for a long time. Personally don’t feel like my sex drive is crazy high, at least in comparison to what it was like on 500mg of Sus, but my wife seem to think otherwise...lol. Sessions have been more...intense for sure. (Been playing lumberjack and trying to split her in half...lol)
No adverse side effects so far; so I’m assuming E is in check ok (Bp good, no Ed issues, feel ok, no water retension). Mid cycle labs are planned for week 5 1/2, figure by then I should have both compounds fully saturated and should be aromatizing at peak levels. Diet has been good, although my plan for only 1 cheat meal a week has been more like 2-3, but eating out chicken or fish with veggies and a carb is pretty much my cheat. Other than that 5-6 days a week it’s still weigh, measure and eat to make my #’s. Sleep has been good; short as always, but solid, deep, REM sleep. So it’s “stay the course” for me until something changes. Still have high expectations for the weeks to come. Thanks for reading, as always comments or critiques are very welcomed.

Week 5 starts tomorrow. I picked up another 0.5lb last week making total gain to now 6.5lb. Sex drive has noticeably increased through week 4 and my body continues to tighten up. Strength has increased some, pushing what would have been sets of 6-10 reps for 12-15 reps, but not really increasing my weight any (no on cycle pr’s for me). I have been feeling off a little, kinda hard to explain but not the feeling of euphoria I’m looking for. Honestly thinking my E may be a little low; basing this off off some joint pain, questionable increase in urine output, reduced sensitivity during sex and just the “off” feeling. I’m having labs done this Friday (week 5 1/2) so I don’t want to adjust any dosages. Leaving for Florida on vacation with the family on Sat, so the diet may suffer some during week 6, but I’ll try to keep the liquid carbs in check.

Mid-week update. It’s week 5 1/2 and just had my bloods drawn. I suspect it will be Monday before I get the results but I will post them as soon as they come in. Everything else is pretty much the same. Only other things I’ve noticed from the norm is a strong thirst and increase in body temp, especially at night. My gallon 1/2 of water is going down very easy but it could be environment related. The humidity here is outrageous and it’s hot at work too (100+).

Mid-week update. It***8217;s week 5 1/2 and just had my bloods drawn. I suspect it will be Monday before I get the results but I will post them as soon as they come in. Everything else is pretty much the same. Only other things I***8217;ve noticed from the norm is a strong thirst and increase in body temp, especially at night. My gallon 1/2 of water is going down very easy but it could be environment related. The humidity here is outrageous and it***8217;s hot at work too (100+).

Wanna trade with me bro ? last week or so I just cant seem to drink water at all. Gone from my usual 2liters per workout to 0.5l and issues drinking at home too.
No idea where it came from :(

Week 6 is tomorrow but it may chock up as a loss. I’m on the beach all week with the fam so the diet is taking a beating, but I am managing to hit the gym every morning.
Labs are in and noting is super concerning. My E is a bit high at 46 (range is 7-42) so I’ll need to adjust my adex.
Glucos is low at 52 (range 64-99) which i have no explanation for.
My T is out of range (1500+)which is to be expected.
I can’t figure out how to post my whole results so If someone wants to help me out I’ll be glad to do it.
Hematocrit is in range at 49 (range 37-51) but is rising pretty quick so donations are in my future.
Thanks for following along.

Last edited:
View attachment 567519
Got it figured out now. Plan to adjust my adex dose to 0.5mg E3.5D. That’s only adding an extra 0.125 a week, but being just out of range I think the risk of crashing my E by going too much is greater. I plan to donate next week after I get back from vacation.
1 thing I have really began to notice is my increased aggression. On my previous 2 cycles I really had no problem here. I usually don’t read much about this as an Eq side, but I have been geting aggravated fairly easily and stay mad for sometime after. It’s useful in my workouts because it really pushes me but not so much at home. Really don’t know but that may ease up some after my E comes down.

Last edited:
WEEK 7
Hello good times! Well the vacation is over so it’s back to the grind. Actually feels good returning back to my routine and steady diet, though. I set my adex dose at 0.5mg E3.5D as mentioned in my last post and everything seems to be good. No more than my E was out I have no plans to run more labs.
Weight gain to this point is 10lb. My body continues to lean out despite the weight gain and I’m loving the look...wife does too. Sex drive is fantastic and definitely at teenage levels...wife doesn’t mind that either. Workouts are good, although I’m struggling with a nagging shoulder injury so can’t really judge my strength, but I don’t train for PR’s anyway. Have to donate blood this week, but really dreading it...hate the sight of my blood and needles...lol. Regardless, it has to be done and a small price to pay.
Thanks for following along!

WEEK 7
Hello good times! Well the vacation is over so it***8217;s back to the grind. Actually feels good returning back to my routine and steady diet, though. I set my adex dose at 0.5mg E3.5D as mentioned in my last post and everything seems to be good. No more than my E was out I have no plans to run more labs.
Weight gain to this point is 10lb. My body continues to lean out despite the weight gain and I***8217;m loving the look...wife does too. Sex drive is fantastic and definitely at teenage levels...wife doesn***8217;t mind that either. Workouts are good, although I***8217;m struggling with a nagging shoulder injury so can***8217;t really judge my strength, but I don***8217;t train for PR***8217;s anyway. Have to donate blood this week, but really dreading it...hate the sight of my blood and needles...lol. Regardless, it has to be done and a small price to pay.
Thanks for following along!
Where you go man? did you have any issues staying on your diet on vacation?

Where you go man? did you have any issues staying on your diet on vacation?

Left that part out didn’t I...lol. Me and the fam spent a week at Panama City beach. Love it down there. Nothing like setting by the sea with a cold Landshark with a lime floating in it. Bikini’s every 10’ ain’t bad either.
Diet did struggle for sure. Left the scale at home (maybe intentionally). Did get up at 5 every morning and make the gym. Did my best to keep my cal up, but there was pizza and a burger and several beers. I brought a bunch of protein bars and my mass gainer to fill voids while butt watching at the beach. I did find a local meal prep company and bought enough to replace 2 meals a day, so that all my meals weren’t just “eating out garbage”. All in all I’m not too ashamed of my efforts.

Left that part out didn***8217;t I...lol. Me and the fam spent a week at Panama City beach. Love it down there. Nothing like setting by the sea with a cold Landshark with a lime floating in it. Bikini***8217;s every 10***8217; ain***8217;t bad either.
Diet did struggle for sure. Left the scale at home (maybe intentionally). Did get up at 5 every morning and make the gym. Did my best to keep my cal up, but there was pizza and a burger and several beers. I brought a bunch of protein bars and my mass gainer to fill voids while butt watching at the beach. I did find a local meal prep company and bought enough to replace 2 meals a day, so that all my meals weren***8217;t just ***8220;eating out garbage***8221;. All in all I***8217;m not too ashamed of my efforts.
Thanks for the update on that. Love those dark skin tanned bikini bodies down yonder. You didnt have any problems with your gear there?

Thanks for the update on that. Love those dark skin tanned bikini bodies down yonder. You didnt have any problems with your gear there?
No issues with my gear, but I drove so I just threw it I’m my bag. My hcg I stored in the cooler on the way down, then kept it in an ice down yeti cup. I didn’t want to put it in our condo’s freezer because my in-laws came and I really didn’t want to fight the battle that they “found drugs in the freezer.” They totally freaked when they found my wife’s vial of melanotan II in our fridge at home.

Back