3rd cycle Test/EQ...1st time logging

Week 12:
So last week was a big improvement. I finally got some sleep and feel much better. Unfortunately my usually 3 day break between shifts got cut to 1 day so making it to gets labs wasn’t possible. I did roll the dice and adjusted my adex to 0.5mg e3.5d and I pretty sure I made the right call. Overall feeling is way better and sex drive is back up. Acne has cleared up substantially too.
(Side note: ketoconazole in an antibiotic or shampoo...did wonders for the acne)
I did pick up another lb despite not changing my diet as I said last week. I felt my problems were elsewhere and I think I was right.
Training has been good and my joints are holding up. Again though, strength is realitive and I don’t train for PR’s. My goal is to look like I’m off a magazine cover not bench 350.
I’m still dreaming every night but the night sweats haven’t been as bad.
Now for the wrench in the cog...my wife still feels like I’m not myself. I’ve argued that it was just my E being off and she making it more than it is, but she disagrees. So she has asked me to drop the EQ. Now I realize that that is very unlikely to be the cause but we have a great relationship and so small price to pay to keep her happy. To keep a long story short this all stems from 3 instances with guys who pushed the envelope. My wife trains at our gym and gets hit on all the time, no big deal I’ve gotten numb to it. But 3 separate individuals I know felt they could get her to sleep around. So I felt obligated to defuse the situations (her fault, she never should have told me...lol). I felt I handled it pretty well, never swung a punch.
Anyway so I plan to run the cycle on out to the original plan as T only. So here is my question: keep my T at 400mg wk or bump to 600mg. I figure dropping the Eq then bumping T to 600 shouldn’t change my adex dose, but of course labs may be needed.

Its so cool that you have the wife there as an aid in telling you your not yourself and to drop the eq a bit to see if that helps, great way to stay the course. thanks for the update!

Its so cool that you have the wife there as an aid in telling you your not yourself and to drop the eq a bit to see if that helps, great way to stay the course. thanks for the update!

Yeah, like I said we have a great marriage. 12 years in Sept. and almost never argue. We keep no secrets, hence how I found out about the dudes. Maybe I got more respect and morals than most, but in a situation like that you are potentially ruining several lives, families, children...ect

Week 13:
Fairly uneventful week to report, but that’s not always a bad thing. I did gain again which puts my total weight gain to 12.5lb. Doesn’t sound like much, but the more I think about it 1lb per week on a lean bulk is what my goal really was all along. All in all I still feel good, my acne is under control and sex drive is still up.
I never got any feedback on my question from my last post about bumping my T with the Eq drop, so I decided just to do it. So the last few weeks will be T only at 600mg per wk which I stared mid last week.
4 weeks out from our anniversary trip to Panama City beach, so that’s my main focus right now, have to say I’m more excited about this than anything in a long time.
Thanks for following

Week 14
I would call last week a fairly productive week. I picked up another 0.5lb and managed to sumo 385 for a new pr. No new or increased sides with my new T dose, but I did move my AI dose up to E3d instead of 2x-wk, figure I’ll do that for another week or 2 until the Eq has bled down a little more then I may move back. Everything else has been consistent with the exception of what seems will be a setback for the remainder of the cycle; I re-injured my shoulder yesterday deadlifting. Not sure why, I wasn’t pulling anything close to max, I was fully wamrned up and held percent form, but I know my shoulders have partial tears so they both are ticking time bombs. Basically what progress I’ve made in rehabbing it from the earlier Injury is all gone now and I’m back to where I started. So it looks like for the remainder of this cycle it’s back to sets of 20 using the wife’s weight. (At least I won’t have to swap plates or dumbells)

Week 15
Nearing the end. At this point I almost feel like I’m sorta spinning my wheels. With my shoulder injury preventing me from pushing very hard I really wonder how much more I can really benefit from being on. But, like I mentioned in an earlier post I really don’t want to be in pct while we’re on our anniversary trip in 2.5 weeks so I plan to pin the full 17 weeks to keep my numbers (along with other things) up through that.
The shoulder is doing better. I’m able to do my full routine, just at greatly reduced weights. To compensate I’ve gone back to 4 sets of 20 or 5 sets with a reverse pyramid. Still get a great pump, but even being a weak person to begin with, it still plays with the ego a bit when you hand your dumbells to your wife for her set...lol.
Oh well, I got no 1 to impress and I’m in this for the long haul; gotta make smart decisions.
I didn’t pick up any weight this week. Earlier In the week I started holding some water from the increased T dose, but I bumped my adex just a hair because I began to get a itchy nip too and by the end of the week my weight was back down, water was gone and itch left too.
I honestly miss the EQ now. Going back to straight T has allowed me to make a quick comparison and I honestly say I preferred the lower T /Eq over the high T only. You just stay so much more lean/dry/ripped looking. I hate the puffy/water look on me.

Week 15
Nearing the end. At this point I almost feel like I***8217;m sorta spinning my wheels. With my shoulder injury preventing me from pushing very hard I really wonder how much more I can really benefit from being on. But, like I mentioned in an earlier post I really don***8217;t want to be in pct while we***8217;re on our anniversary trip in 2.5 weeks so I plan to pin the full 17 weeks to keep my numbers (along with other things) up through that.
The shoulder is doing better. I***8217;m able to do my full routine, just at greatly reduced weights. To compensate I***8217;ve gone back to 4 sets of 20 or 5 sets with a reverse pyramid. Still get a great pump, but even being a weak person to begin with, it still plays with the ego a bit when you hand your dumbells to your wife for her set...lol.
Oh well, I got no 1 to impress and I***8217;m in this for the long haul; gotta make smart decisions.
I didn***8217;t pick up any weight this week. Earlier In the week I started holding some water from the increased T dose, but I bumped my adex just a hair because I began to get a itchy nip too and by the end of the week my weight was back down, water was gone and itch left too.
I honestly miss the EQ now. Going back to straight T has allowed me to make a quick comparison and I honestly say I preferred the lower T /Eq over the high T only. You just stay so much more lean/dry/ripped looking. I hate the puffy/water look on me.

was the eq helpful in getting you to vasculate more?

was the eq helpful in getting you to vasculate more?

Early in the cycle I would have told you “yes”, but now that it’s over I really thing it was just the fact I was holding so little water than I was use to that it created the illusion of being more vascular. So, I really don’t thing the Eq itself makes you more vascular, but a side effect that shines through due to the lean, dry gains from the Eq.
Personally I have no desire to get super strong or “huge”. I prefer the dry, lean, magazine cover look, so with being said, I would definitely run it again. If I decide next year to cycle again I would like to try anavar and do a cut, if not I would be content running the Eq again

I had the same experience with masteron. 500 test with 400 mast is far better than 1,000 test alone.

My next go is going to be with test and EQ, but that's about 12 weeks down the road.

I had the same experience with masteron. 500 test with 400 mast is far better than 1,000 test alone.

My next go is going to be with test and EQ, but that's about 12 weeks down the road.

My 3 cycles so far have all been bulk/lean bulk. But if my labs are fine post cycle then I’d like to try my 1st cut next year. With a man of your vast knowledge Tankman, would you recommend a lower dose T (300-400mg) and Var or something like Masterone or the Eq? I’m also curious about proviron, but I may need to just start a whole new post.

Been MIA for a while but I thought I’d give an update.
I waited 20 days after last pin and started pct 2 weeks ago. So far I feel ok, but obviously not great. Sex drive is sub par and my energy is low. I started taking pre-workout to help at the gym (I had weaned myself off long before the cycle), but I’m staying pretty tired. Regardless I’m still there 5 days a week and getting my meals in.
Total weight gain on cycle was 14lb topping out at 182lb...it has fell a few lb since. Body fat % stayed almost exactly the same.
I plan to run the pct 3 more weeks then wait 4-6 more to have post-cycle labs to see how well I recover.

I've always benefitted from a little bit higher dose of EQ.
I usually run my test higher than EQ. I've yet to try it the other way around. I may as some have had good results with lower test than EQ

So my 5 week pct ends today. I’d put myself at about 60% of my previous normal. My dick has starting working again, but my desire or drive for sex is still low. My energy is still low overall, but supplementing with extra caffeine keeps me going. My workouts have been strong and consistent but I do burn out much quicker than I was. I’m not having any emotional issues or any depression. My only real concern is I developed more noticeable testicle shrinkage than with my previous cycles, but only bloods will tell the truth in 4-6 weeks.
Cycle 4 will be totally dependent on how well I recover. I have no desire to start trt at 34, so as long as my #’s bounce back ok I’ll roll the dice again. If they fall into the low or middle of the normal range I’ll be pulling the plug. I’m sure this will get a laugh, but self control and restraint I’m pretty good at.

Back