3rd Cycle trying to bulk, would like feed back

TorenJay

I'm 26 170lbs, I work out 6 days a week one day of rest which I usually do feeders.

Week 1-12: 700mg test e
Week 1-12: 600mg EQ
Week 1-12: 400mg deca

300iu HCG every 5th day
Arimidex .25mg EOD

Why such high dose . In my opinion low dose cycles are the way to go. Great results with way less sides at 700 test you will aromatise heavily imo 500 is top for test. eq dose is good but if you want to run eq you need to extend the cycle to 16 weeks minimum imo. If it were me I'd extend the cycle to 16 weeks and run it Like this
1-16 test 250-350
1-16 eq 600-800
1-14 deca 350-400
You will grow but not just blow up on water weight and have crazy sides from estrogen and prolactin. I don't understand people's reasoning for running such high doses unless they are getting low dose gear I have never went over 500 test and It is easier to keep gains I believe with low dose cycling quality over quantity I feel

Adex dose is good I never run hcg thru out I don't feel it's a good thing but alot of people do it that I way. I usually blast it 4 weeks from the end of cycle. What does your pct look like. Diet will pay a big roll in how your bulk goes eat clean but in a surplus

Back