3rd test prop/tren axe cycle. adding proviron

Onslow

bout to start 3rd test/tren cycle..was adding proviron this time. I only do 8 week cycles. I have 10000 of hcg. 11 weeks of caber. and enough aromasin and arimidex for 3 months. just wondering what pct is best. my last test/tren cycle with anastrozole wasn't as good as the first. this would be the first with proviron and aromasin. my stats are 34 y/o bench 235 with 14 % bf. 5'11

3 rd cycle and ur benching 235 after test and tren..adding proviron or not is obviously not the issue here friend.

I know that's why I'm asking. I was 130 on my first cycle and wanted to cut. feel like I lost a lot of gains. I'm only 185 lbs and not as cut and strength is gone. I like and handle tren fine but I may be chasing the lean cut to much. and 235 is lower than I want for sure. any better stack with the supps I stated you can suggest? I'm all ears for sure. thanx

only 3rd cycle and I'm a little nervous about getting bloated. I was 5 11, 130lbs with a lanky beer belly. I'm cut now but I look like a used up racing horse. not feeling good at all

I advise you fix your diet before wasting any more time and money on gear. 3J could probably get what you want to see (resident nutritionist here) WITHOUT the hormones.

Am I to assume you used anastrozole as a PCT..?

Reactions: 3J
I advise you fix your diet before wasting any more time and money on gear. 3J could probably get what you want to see (resident nutritionist here) WITHOUT the hormones.

Am I to assume you used anastrozole as a PCT..?

yup... you dont need gear to get where you are going.. and with poor nutrition you wont get there with gear anyways...

i have a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. you can utilize that..

or if interested in becoming a client email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

here is a link to this months specials

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...trition-network-may-specials.html#post3738129

What you lift isn't really important at all. Your BF% and your ht & wt tells a lot. If you are stagnant with these compounds then as you were told it seem you don't know how to eat while doing AAS. The compounds can only work with what you put in your body for fuel and combined with your training. Follow what these guys said and get with 3j and your own diet. Good Luck...

thanx. I've been off second cycle for almost 3 years. and my diet has gone to crap for sure. i ate strictly tuna fish and wheat bread when I was cycling. i was after too much lean bulk. i liked the results but the bulk wasn't what I wanted. I'm strict on my work ethic and healthy diet when I'm home. but I'm a pipe welder and on the road 70% of the time and lose my focus on my health. but y'all are giving me really good advice. and I'm not a bodybuilder and don't care to be. I'm just a man getting older trying to feel and look a little younger than I am. I'm in no hurry to start this cycle so I appreciate the advice. I'll adjust my carbs for sure. I want bulk but I don't wanna look like those pros for sure. thank y'all for sure

Brother, u know how sometimes when ur cramped into a small space, 100 degree s, tig welder in hand...hot as hell. ? Add tren to that mix your looking at misery x 3. Unless ur way North...not yet .

Back