3rd week...having some questions

RAIDER_ROBB

im on my 3rd week of a 12 weeker of test enath. 500mg by schering and ive done a 6weeker at 400mg/wk and loved it and had to stop it short was planning a 12 weeker but a family crisis forced me to stop and came off with the proper anchillaries, anyways like i said im in my 3rd week and i feel like my bf is going up im 6'1" 205lbs at 13% im wanting to get down to 8 or 10% i do cardio 20min 3x a week and have a clean diet any help would be greatly appreciated

raider_robb

RAIDER_ROBB said:
im on my 3rd week of a 12 weeker of test enath. 500mg by schering and ive done a 6weeker at 400mg/wk and loved it and had to stop it short was planning a 12 weeker but a family crisis forced me to stop and came off with the proper anchillaries, anyways like i said im in my 3rd week and i feel like my bf is going up im 6'1" 205lbs at 13% im wanting to get down to 8 or 10% i do cardio 20min 3x a week and have a clean diet any help would be greatly appreciated

raider_robb
if your diet is clean and your doing cardio then you are probably holding a little water instead of gaining bodyfat , when you come off cycle you will lose the water

im on .5mg e.o.d also i started 20mg nolvadex/day should i continue on this, im not looking to hold much water as i didnt with my first cycle

RAIDER_ROBB said:
im on .5mg e.o.d also i started 20mg nolvadex/day should i continue on this, im not looking to hold much water as i didnt with my first cycle

Nolva is not going to do anything to fight water retention, if you are truely having a problem with bloat, try upping your dosage of Arimidex.

Back