3's a charm?

CHOOKS

Hey fellas--New to the site--I'm about to begin my 3rd cycle and need some advice--I'm 28 6'3" 210---been off the weights due to a shoulder prob--but ready to get back---My first cycle was when I was 21---did Deca--IT WAS GREAT---did Primo about 3 years ago and saw great gains--but then I got injured and now I'm ready to start again--I came across some Pharm grade Cyp and I don't want to get crazy but being weak SUCKS!!! The posts I've read vary on the amount to use each week and titrating differences---want to just pick up where I left off 2 years ago--looking for 10 lbs of muscle and to get my strength back---what dosages should I be looking at and should I go 8 wks or longer--I've got PLENTY of Cyp---do I need to worry about gyno w/ Cyp??
Any advice would be appreciated!! Sorry for the long post!!!

cyp 400mg ew for 10. keep some nolva handy if gyno begins to appear, and run clomid 2 weeks after last shot. and if anything i said doesn't make sense to you, you have not done your homework.

jcp2 said:
cyp 400mg ew for 10. keep some nolva handy if gyno begins to appear, and run clomid 2 weeks after last shot. and if anything i said doesn't make sense to you, you have not done your homework.

Ditto......

...................but I get this funny feeling you have not been working out for quite some time......if that's the case, I'd suggest training naturally for some time before beginning a cycle.

Oh yeah........Welcome to the board !!

Been back at it for 2 weeks now--after 2 years out---getting over my sore stage---how long should I give it before getting back on?
And 400 ew--is the "pyramid" a thing of the past??
Thanks guys!!!

CHOOKS said:
Been back at it for 2 weeks now--after 2 years out---getting over my sore stage---how long should I give it before getting back on?
And 400 ew--is the "pyramid" a thing of the past??
Thanks guys!!!

You should be able to get back to your prior strenght and size within six months, or at least damn close. So i would personally wait at least that long.

jcp2 said:
You should be able to get back to your prior strenght and size within six months, or at least damn close. So i would personally wait at least that long.

Ditto to that too.....:D

I agree with jcp2 also. I was out for an extended period a few years ago do to a car accedent. I would suggest training natural for a while until you get back into the swing of things. I found I started pushing myself to hard when I first got back to the gym.

6 months?? Granted, like Saturn I've probably been pushing it too hard---but going from the top to the bottom is terrible--thats why I want to do the Cyp, kind of a jump start over the middle ground, ya know? Is injury what I should be weary of, or does my body really need that much time? Anyone seen or heard of good results w/ straight Cyp? Thanks alot fellas

Back