4-5 month cycle of enanthate

UsmcPhreak

I am thinking of putting together a 4-5 month long cycle of enanth.., i have previously done a 2 1/2 month cycle more time to work with now and i am considering a longer cycle, i would inject 500mg a week and im thinking about taking 5-10mg of anadrol for the last 2-3 months, is there anything you all would recommend or any special considerations i should take into account with the longer cycle?

Me-200 lbs
bench rep-240 max-315

The reason i am considering enanth.. again is i had very minimum and light side effects, so i think as long as i get decent results from it ill stick to as natural a compound as i can.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I do five months on and seven off the last two years and love it . But I use very low doses compared to what I read everyone else uses.

I like longer cycles also, I run low dose from about April to august just because I don't like to cycle in the winter

I did my first cycle in the winter (this winter), and I got sick as fuck in December. I will never cycle in the winter again.

I hated ending a cycle in the middle of the summer and saw no reason to do one in the dead of winter.

So the following spring I reduced the dosages and went from April through August and kept it that way ever since. I do nothing as far as gear is concerned the rest of the year.

I hear ya phluxx, my first cycle was in winter I was sick in bed for a week totally screwed me up, my 2cnd was also in winter and was getting sick like every 2 weeks so no more and also I love being on juice through the summer months, nobody sees you in the winter LOL

Vj and stang, what kind of doses of what your running in those?

I live in a climate where it summer all the time but i still get a cold everytime:(

my last cycle was 300 deca and 250 test per week, I did that for 5 months, recovery was fine with only clomid but I may consider running hcg throughout next cycle

My school girl doses ;

300 Test E per week with 250 of Tren E per week. I used the Test from April through August. I started the Tren E mid April through Mid August.

The test was still slightly high for me as I still had slight lumps/soreness in the nipples. I'm using a different gear this time and I'm going to drop the test to 250 per week. I can always go up from there if I have to. My results with these lower dose/longer cycle couldn't have been better for me ... loved it .

Only thing I'm concerned with this time is using a different gear and maybe it not being as good as my old stuff. Hope I got good stuff .... won't know until April.

Back