4 months what I've done - not seeing huge results

johntaylorny

My whole life I've been a skinny twig. I was 165lbs when I hired a professional body builder (family friend) to train me. For 3 months I did 500mg/wk of Sust and 500mg/wk of Eq. I weight train 5 days a week with the trainer. My diet is 3,000 calories/day of eggs, fish, steak, chicken and veggies.

Three weeks ago I ditched the Eq and started 250mg/wk of Tren E while keeping on the Sust. The first week of Tren I had major insomnia, but that's gone away. No side effects but sometimes I get Tren caught while injecting and sometimes I get angry.

As for results I'm a bit dismayed. Scale weight has gone from 165lbs to 190lbs. But I have no muscle definition in my chest at all; my chest is the same as when I started. My arms have some cuts in the bicepts and tricepts but aren't huge. I really thought I'd see more muscle mass than this.

Weight lifting has increased about 50% from what I used to be able to lift so I'm getting stronger.

Are my results normal or could I just have bad genetics? I especially thought with Tren E that I would have some serious results (although I've only been on it 3 weeks).

Another idiot who thinks steroids are a miracle drug! Good luck with all that. Why don't you ask you professional body builder all these questions? He seems to know what best for you.

25# and lifts up 50% sound pretty major to me, I'm guessing you started from a low starting point though. Be careful about all your joints & tendons & ligaments, you could be at risk of going too far too fast and get hurt.

So you've been on 3 months and just switched to a long estered compound. How long in total are you thinking of going? That tren with enanthate might take 5, 6, or 7 weeks to really kick in.

I'm guessing you'll hear from others that you are using too many compounds, and tren in particular way too early in your career. Do you have an AI in the mix, and plans for a PCT?

Could be the way your training chest. Steroids don't compensate for poor training or bad diet. As you found out...

For my chest I do 3 sets of 12 reps of bench press, incline bp, decline bp, barbell bp, then I hit all the chest machines the gym has. My chest is hard as a rock from pump when I'm finished the workout.
And I don't think of myself as an idiot nor do I think steroids are a miracle drug.

In addition to my diet I have a 25g whey protein shake in the morning and after workout I have a 50g whey protein shake.

Geneticly everyone has their problem areas. I'm blessed with bird legs myself. You have to train the shit out of stubborn areas and up calories. 3000 sounds a little low for your height / weight. Just like training your diet must evolve

So it's diet and you should have never started this cycle. Get a professional diet program tuned to your needs. You not getting enough protein.

Also your professional trainer should know better then having you do 12 rep sets when trying to bulk. If you can lift more than 6 reps you need to add more weight.

Last edited:
sounds like you dont know a thing about anything you're doing. if you have those skinny twig genetics where you ate anything you desired your whole life and didnt get fat, do you really think 3000 calories is much of a surplus for you? if any at all? do you even know what a caloric surplus is?

bad genetics? maybe. but with hard work you can be the best you you can be. my genetics are shit. i was naturally a chubby kid i LITERALLY could not even bench the bar when i started lifting at 15 i'll never forget that. at that time i would never have thought i'd have the body i do today and yes, thanks to steroids but mainly working my ass off. i need to bust my ass twice as hard as many other dudes.

so i dont care how shit your genetics are if you are on steroids (and they are real) and have been for the past 12 weeks i would expect you to have a halfway decent body.

sorry if we are coming off mean but i think learning the hard way is the best way to learn. your professional bodybuilder doesnt know shit and neither do you. muscles are made in the kitchen so go throw in another 2 meals to your measly 3000 calorie diet, or better yet.. if you describe yourself as a skinny twig your whole life i bet your genetics dont allow you to store any fat. go eat an extra 2 big bowls of pasta alfredo every day and watch yourself grow because i bet you've gained 5lbs of muscle out of those 25lbs gained

I think you're overtraining. Why are you using every maxhine in the gym for chest after doing all that free weight movement? Look into pre-exhaustion or something with more intensity. Your lifting like a cliche girl. Going thru the motions won't cut it.

Along with Tbone... Listen to build Mass. grow mass, to bulk mass it is all about OVERLOAD and Failure

If You are able to still lift and work your chest after Flat, incline and decline bench then you have not if overload and failure... This is a fact. Listen if a guy works 3-4 sets to FAILURE and does this for 3 exercises and still has the strength and energy to do more...you aint getting it. No way you should be able to hold in there and continue.

Too much volume and not enough intensity. IT appears you are counting reps and not working hard enough. THis that I have said goes along with what DPR said to you about reps.

Do you have a partner to train with...? If not get one so you can push beyond.

In reality if you are training to build mass and you have enough energy to do another rep or set then you have not trained to failure and beyond. What do you account for the energy to be able to keep training on and on and on all those machines. Apparently you have not hit failure

Last edited:
Another idiot who thinks steroids are a miracle drug! Good luck with all that. Why don't you ask you professional body builder all these questions? He seems to know what best for you.

And that my friends is how it's done ***55357;***56834;

Back