400mg/ml CYpionate

RJ

On Vacation
Well, i have seen several posts by chem newbs that ask how high such a fickle compound can go, so to cut down on my injection amounts, I made some at 400mg/ml the other night and it is holding perfectly with a 2/20 ratio. Just did 1cc of it and the pain is so mild it is barely even pain.

Just thought I would let everyone know since we all bitch about Cyp so much.

i made it 400 one time with no solvent and it held. go figure. =0l never did just one ml so it had a bite to it for the first few weeks then the pain stopped.

its supposidly soluable in oil. thats how its listed anyway.

my last batch of 333 held for a while but eventually crashed after a couple of months. no biggy it went back to solution easliy with some heat. it was 2/20.

pullinbig said:
i made it 400 one time with no solvent and it held. go figure. =0l never did just one ml so it had a bite to it for the first few weeks then the pain stopped.

its supposidly soluable in oil. thats how its listed anyway.

my last batch of 333 held for a while but eventually crashed after a couple of months. no biggy it went back to solution easliy with some heat. it was 2/20.

yeah, as fickle as it is, i still love it. and it works better, well maybe better is a bad tern to use, but i seem to like Cyp better fro me over Enant. Maybe it was just my terrible training and diet back then during my first cycle huh ObiWan? LOL

Back