43 yo - need shorter Cycle for sport

Thank you latestart and tankmanbob for posting. No worries about how long it takes to reply as my posts need to be cleared by moderator. Not sure when that restriction is lifted.

I***8217;m not overly concerned about looks, so this may not be the best place to be asking about my situation. I have been watching my diet though and will continue to do so.

Tankmanbob, would the following adjustment to my above plan make more sense?

2x Maintenance cycles during in season:

ON: 9 weeks 200mg cypionate 1 per week. 0.25 AI every 3rd day
PCT: 2 weeks after last shot, start 20mg nolvadex daily for 2 weeks. Then 10mg nolvadex for another 2 weeks (This is what I***8217;ve been doing previously - but for 12 weeks, so figures are based on what has worked for me before. Now dropping to 9 weeks).

11 weeks after last pin, start second cycle exactly the same. This takes me to the end of in season

Another 11 week recovery during start of off season.

1x Pre season start:

ON: 200mg prop Eod for 6 weeks with 0.25mg AI every 3rd day
PCT: 1 weeks after last pin; 20mg nolva for 7 days, then 10mg nolva for 7 days

Start in season again 7 weeks after last shot, back to maintenance of cypionate.

You know for some reason this thread makes me uncomfortable, so not sure I can add much value.

Maybe I don't really understand what you are doing. The 200 mg/wk is a dosage I've been using for TRT, so the idea of cycling on & off it doesn't seem too appealing to me. I guess at 200 I do get all the benefits of healing fast, better recovery, etc. so if that's your goal then this is probably ok. 200 would certainly put more muscle on me than natural, and maybe allow me to make very slow steady gains, but I don't think of it like that. It is definitely awesome in the bedroom.

The PCT you put up seems really light, but if it works then go for it. Less is always better as long as it is effective.

I dont want to make anyone uncomfortable and that has worried me about my potential year plan. I take peoples advice here seriously as you are all far more knowledgeable than I.

You think it will be harmful? I can adjust pct to longer or stronger nolva?

Back