43 yr old 1st cycle in 20yrs

l2rr2l

Hi new member here and id like to get sum info if i can ,ive been doing a lot of reading on here and everywhere and id like sum info from you guys .
Ive been training for 20yrs started at 19 im now 43 but im still only 70kg i eat like a trooper around 4000cal aday
train 5days a week know how to lift weights properlly but i am also a motocross racer and a surfer and fit..
im only 171cm 70kg and 20% body fat
i guess im just born with shit genetics
So ive just finnised a 6wk course of dbol 4weeks ago and kept 5kg of muscle i had a very clean diet of around 45000cal aday 3litres water aday,liver guard everyday and natural estrogen blockers
wanting to do a second cycle and im going with Test E 1-12 weeks 500mg per week and Dianabol 40mg day weeks 1-4 PCT nolvadex 1st week after last pinn

NOW heres the prob when i did a cycle when i was in my 20s (1990s)i new knewing nothin of PCT i had no sides from my few cycles i did (Test LA,stanazol) and 15 yrs later started to get gyno which went from a small pea size to 2inch spread of breast tissue ..this i had removed through surgery ,5 yrs later and now my left nipple now has the same thing ..Rembember i havnt done any gear for 15yrs but continued to train for fitness and shape...this new gyno will be removed soon by a surgen as ive had test done and it need to come out ...WHAT SHOULD I TAKE DURING MY CYCLE TO STOP THIS NOVLA OR CLOMID..

Also the little lady will be doing her first cycle of Test Prop in 4 weeks as she has just started a 4 weeks cycle of Dbol 5mg aday can we just start her pinning on week 5 -12 i have been reading she only needs 50mg a week
any info on our cycles would b much appreciated......

Last edited:
You have been doing lots of homework and somehow decided to do an Oral-only cycle? Why would you do that? And you want to put your wife on Dbol? Not a good idea. You guys need to do a lot more reading. Have you checked out the sticky threads on first cycles?

Have either of you gotten blood work done to establish pre-cycle baseline hormone levels?

Don't listen to Ojand. See those red bars under his name. That means he gives bad advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: MBB
thanks megatron answer to your questions

Q1. why dbol only.... i was workin away a friend had heaps so i did a 6wk course with great results

Q2.the wife on dbol we have read shit loads about and YES 99.5% said dbol is to andro for her to take but we went with it any how keeping the doseage low

Q3..bloods were done last week so we are waiting for test results

Last edited:
don't forget your cycle support pick up some tudca to protect your liver,your cycle looks pretty good keep us updated on how it goes

Sounds like a train wreck! Your cycle is poorly planned. Your old lady's cycle is very poorly planned. You have no idea about pct or an ai. For some reason, you keep taking stuff though. Educate before u medicate mr!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

ok then fix the train give me cycle that would work well then

Get some test in you bud if you are wanting to run the dbol. As far as for your lady... I have no idea on females. Im pretty sure there is a depth of female building on here, check the main page.

I'm sorry, I didn't see any pleasantries such as please and thank you in that question. It seemed like you were ordering tbonexl to make you a cycle, rather than you make one yourself after patient research. Literally all you need is an open disposition and a thorough knowledge of this thread steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

haha sorry can sone Please fix this train wreck ...lol

ive read the info and it looks like im on the right path..

haha sorry can sone Please fix this train wreck ...lol

ive read the info and it looks like im on the right path..

Orals are hard on your liver AND they shut down your testosterone production. If you shut down your testosterone production (T), your body has no T in it. Your body needs T. The only way to get your body T is by injecting it while you are shut down. You are not doing this. So, moral of the story is that if you are going to cycle you need to inject T into your body.

Your wife should not run dbol because it will cause virilization. This means that she will take on masculine characteristics such as enlarged clitoris, deeper voice, hardened jaw, facial hair, etc. Her menstral cycle will be shut down. There are better compounds out there for women that are less androgenic.

Please look up the definitions of these words if you do not understand what they mean.

It helps if you don't come in and act like you know everything but make posts that show you in fact do not. Guys here like to help friendly people and ones that do their own research. Nobody is looking to spoon feed you. Just my two cents on bow to make this relationship work better.

Last edited:
Giving a girl D-bol is like her having 3 balls.She'll beat you up,make you take out the trash,wash her car,cook her food,dye her hair,paint her house and buy her tampons.She'll bleed irregularity and that would piss her off wearing her best clothes.

The name is anavar.Not D-bol

Back