45 years...3rd cycle..first time posting

oneonone

45 years
6 foot
202lbs
500mg Test E weekly for 10 weeks
First time using HCG...2 pins weekly for entire cycle. 500iu each.
Calories aprox 3000 and as clean as possible for me.
All heavy carbs consumed before noon.
Total weight gain on cycle about 10lbs. I could have been heavier with a sloppy diet but chose not to.

Because of my age, I'm concerned about my joints, I dont go too heavy with weights. Reps range 8-15 per set with 30 second rest between sets. I hit body parts twice a week. Movements are all compound. Very intense workouts lasting no more than 45 minutes. Traditional movements as well including pushups, pullups, etc...
Days off consist of five 40 yard sprints at full speed, resting 45 seconds between sprints and lots of stretching.
My legs are thin but muscular and I believe well balanced with my upper torso.

My last cycle was over a year ago. I've trained natural on and off since age 17 with the exception of 3 cycles in my 40's.

I've always sought after what I call a "tarzan physique" versus the "big" bodybuilder look. Just my preference.
I'm proud at my age that I'm not a Lard Ass.

Only two pics and almost the same. Best I can do for now.
Open to any advice or replies. Thanks

Represent us old guys well.
You are still a warrior at 45.

Plan your PCT well and time off.

Dont increase weight too fast- let your body catch up.

Go kick some ass.

hey man; you look good. I would say you should work on your chest (flyes) and delts. wheels prolly too if you say they are thin. I'm 51 and went thru that knee/joint thing. i woldnt be afraid of the heavy weights - I have found that it all depends on what exercise you do and how you do it. i was putting too much stress on my knees and they hurt like crazy - then I switched up the leg exercises and only the muscle hurts, not the joints. plus you have to take 7-10 days between working out the same body parts, cause recovery is slower at our age.

BTW - i would do blood work if I were you. i did my first cycle at 47 and afterwards my natty test plummeted - even with clomid/. nolva. it just doesn't bounce back like it does for young guys. Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to keep it at a base level and cycle on top of that.

Kudos for not being a lard ass- keep it up bro!

acne medication treatment

2. Do not scrub your skin roughly or wash your face too often. Over-cleansing or treating your skin roughly encourages the overproduction of sebum, or oil. This oil can clog your pores, leading to breakouts. Wash your face twice a day, at most, with a gentle cleanser and using a gentle touch.These three procedures are collectively called as Punch Techniques. All procedures are done under the influence of Local anesthesia. They are primarily used for deep ice pick and box car acne scars. Major improvements are noticeable in 3 weeks. Acne Medication That Causes Weight Loss - Combine turmeric and vinegar to form paste. Apply to acne. After twenty to thirty minutes, rinse with lukewarm water. treatment for acne

acne treatment

According to studies, when our bodies are under stress they release chemicals and hormones that intoxicate our systems. When this happens, our bodies force these toxins out. One of manifestation of this problem is acne.How long does it last? Acne Kaya Clinic Scar Skin Treatment Complementary somekeyword light acne treatment

acne vulgaris

However, a person could find himself in the situation that he already eats a healthy diet full of fruit and vegetables, but still has acne. So how, then is acne and diet related?"There are a number of acne products on the market today and some of the popular and trusted brands that can help prevent and treat acne include: Proactiv Solution, Benzoyl Peroxide, antibiotics, Salicylic Acid, retinoids, oral contraceptives, Isotretinoin (Accutane) and anti-androgens. Acne Medication Now that you know how acne spots develop, which ways are the best to reduce them and, which ones should be avoided? treatment acne

However, a person could find himself in the situation that he already eats a healthy diet full of fruit and vegetables, but still has acne. So how, then is acne and diet related?"There are a number of acne products on the market today and some of the popular and trusted brands that can help prevent and treat acne include: Proactiv Solution, Benzoyl Peroxide, antibiotics, Salicylic Acid, retinoids, oral contraceptives, Isotretinoin (Accutane) and anti-androgens. Acne Medication Now that you know how acne spots develop, which ways are the best to reduce them and, which ones should be avoided? treatment acne

Uh....did anyone ask for your crap?

Good work man! I'm about to turn 40 and have gotten the bug big time! I feel like a teenager again but can lift a fuck of a lot more! Keep it up bro!

Back