4ad! What dosage to equal trt test dose

Rynzr

Hey fellas

Just wondering if anyone can share there experiences with 4ad.

I’ve never used, always pinned but I can no longer use needles so looking for a test base to go with my anavar cycles.

What dosage resembles a trt dose?

And what are the gains like if run solo ?

Cheers

Hey fellas

Just wondering if anyone can share there experiences with 4ad.

I***8217;ve never used, always pinned but I can no longer use needles so looking for a test base to go with my anavar cycles.

What dosage resembles a trt dose?

And what are the gains like if run solo ?

Cheers

oral only wont help you man. testosterone should only be injected.

I dont know too many guys that rub testosterone and do a cycle that way. its hard on the liver as well and you have to be careful to avoid contact with another person.
if your afraid of needles then stay Natty, if not, get into zumba. (dont knock it bro, lots of ladies with tight spandex and yoga pants zumbaing it away. im all over that.

I dont know too many guys that rub testosterone and do a cycle that way. its hard on the liver as well and you have to be careful to avoid contact with another person.
if your afraid of needles then stay Natty, if not, get into zumba. (dont knock it bro, lots of ladies with tight spandex and yoga pants zumbaing it away. im all over that.

I heard of guys in school rubbing test cream on their peckers. idiots man. then they screwed their girlfriends, can you imagine the effects on them?
its a brave new world out there

Last edited:
Back