4th Cycle Help

noobmuscle

Hey guys. I am about 3 months away from running my fourth cyce and I would like some opinions on what I have so far. The main reason for this is becuase I will be adding two new compounds I have not used before.

Stats:
5'9
8.2% BF

Cycle Type: Bulk

Diet: I will be registering with 3J for the diet plan. Diet is 80% and I am a firm believer in that.

Workout Schedule:
Mon: chest and tri's + Abs
Tue: Back and Bi's
Wed: Shoulders and Legs + Abs
Thu: Chest and Tri's
Fri: Back and Bi's + Abs
Sat: Shoulder and Legs
Sun: Rest

Compounds:
ALL COMPOUNDS WILL BE PINNACLE TO ENSURE TOP NOTCH QUALITY

1-16 Deca 500mg/wk split between 2 doses
2-17 Test E 625mg/wk split between two doses
1-6 Anadrol 35mg day

PCT:
19-22 Clomid 50/50/50/50
19-22 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
19-16 IGF-LR3 dose undetermined

Cycle Support:
Aromasin 12.5mg/day upon appeaance of high estrogen symptoms
HCG ? What do you think?

Blood test:
2 weeks before start of cycle
6 weeks into cycle
2 weeks after PCT

So I have a few questions. I have never had the need for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) due to my first 2 cycles being test only and my last cycle being test and tren, but I also know from watching friends and doing my own research that Deca shuts you down like no oher. If I were to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), at what dosage and timing do you think would be the best? Would you run a blast after a cycle like this? If so, for how long and at what level?

Is my usual Aromasin going to do the trick if symptoms arise or should I go another route?

On the IGF-LR3, this wil be my first time using this compound. I have read several different dosing opinions so I was looking for some feedback on that as well if anyone has opiniond there.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this post and helping a brotha out. Because Pinnacle has such a hype, and I am running a couple of new compounds in this cycle, I do plan on logging this cycle... just an FYI.

Why you starting test on week two? Also not hating bro cuz everyone is trying to.better themselves but your on your fourth cycle and your only 176? Just wondering why. Is your diet crap. Also how old are you?

Why you starting test on week two?

Becuuse of Decas slightly longer half life. By starting on week two, I get the timing for PCT a little better since Deca likes to hang around for a while.

Plus it ensures my test las a little linger than the Deca. All my research points to running test slightly longer to reduce the chances of an elongated ruined sex life.

You buy it?

Why you starting test on week two? Also not hating bro cuz everyone is trying to.better themselves but your on your fourth cycle and your only 176? Just wondering why. Is your diet crap. Also how old are you?

Thanks for the opinion buddy. To answer your other questions:

When I first started training 3 years ago I was 115. My first cycle I did not have the knowledge of the resources that exist to help me in educating myself in how to run good healthy cycles where the gains are kept. I have learned a lot through staying humble and listening to people like you and the other vets on many boards. This last cycle has been my most succesfull becuase I hired a dietecian. 55 pounds kept in 3 cycles! Thats not that bad to me brother, especially considering I, like many, had no idea what i was doing on the first one. Keep in mind too that my goal is only 190. Fitness model man. The average fitness model is 180. Im not going for Mr. Olympia. Everyone has different goals and different starting points.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Oh and btw... Im 25

55lbs is def good gains bro. Keep it up!! 115 is tiny bro lol. You def came along way from there. But all in all this is gonna be a good cycle but like i said maybe want to run it from week one. That's me. Hopefully some other guys have better knowledge with decca since I'm a tren man. Lol. Ya bro don't we all wanna be underwear models. Haha. Good luck with everything brother. Also wanted to add are you gonna have anything on hand for protactin sides? Caber works good for me.

You might want to consider dbol instead of drol. I've heard a lot about how drol shouldn't be run with 19nors because of prolactin being uncontrollable. I think with 3j's help you could put 15 lbs on this cycle no problem. Good luck!

Oh yea the IGF! I would start out just running it 40mcg/day and go up from there. Everyone is different but theres a sweet spot for you and you'll know it. My sweet spot is 60. Look into taking DES during your cycle if you can afford it. You wouldn't be disappointed

Last edited:
You might want to consider dbol instead of drol. I've heard a lot about how drol shouldn't be run with 19nors because of prolactin being uncontrollable. I think with 3j's help you could put 15 lbs on this cycle no problem. Good luck!

Oh yea the IGF! I would start out just running it 40mcg/day and go up from there. Everyone is different but theres a sweet spot for you and you'll know it. My sweet spot is 60. Look into taking DES during your cycle if you can afford it. You wouldn't be disappointed

Didn't think about that combination and prolactin issues. Thanks Hard2Gain.

I am open to running DES on cycle. I have a good budget for this and I'm ordering everything a little bit at a time. i always start saving and planning during my off cycle so it gives me plenty of time to refine things and order my products in several smaller packages. So if you think the DES cycle will make a difference, then I will look into the cost factor and probably start ordering it.

Thanks

no point in starting test after the deca unless it is an issue of you not having 17 weeks worth of test, in which case i say grab another vial cause you should always have some extra on hand just in case.

starting the test 1 week after does nothing for when you come off, as long as you run the test longer than the deca on the end of your cycle.
i'm just gonna assume you only have 16 weeks worth of test so you're starting 1 week late so that you can finish 1 week after the deca. but like i said, buy another bottle of test if that's the case. i know pinnacle is expensive, but it is worth it to have a bit more than you need on hand in case of a freak accident where you break a vial or soemthing.

im with Big herm, start the test week 1, use dbol instead of drol like Hard2gain said and go with caber for prolactin

no point in starting test after the deca unless it is an issue of you not having 17 weeks worth of test, in which case i say grab another vial cause you should always have some extra on hand just in case.

starting the test 1 week after does nothing for when you come off, as long as you run the test longer than the deca on the end of your cycle.
i'm just gonna assume you only have 16 weeks worth of test so you're starting 1 week late so that you can finish 1 week after the deca. but like i said, buy another bottle of test if that's the case. i know pinnacle is expensive, but it is worth it to have a bit more than you need on hand in case of a freak accident where you break a vial or soemthing.

Thanks Jeff. No problem getting more. Like I stated earlier, I plan this shit out way in advance for a reason. That way I can fine tune and take my time financially ordering everything so I have it on hand. I'll start them the same week if that appears to be what everyone is agreeing upon.

I always have extra just in case I want to turn a quick profit on a local guy anyway, if you know what I mean.

If we start both the same week, should PCT still start 2 weeks after? Or should it wait until 3 weeks after to give the Deca some extra time?

nah you don't need to give it extra time. 12 weeks in, your test will be at the same peak levels whether you started at the same time, or a week later. you have none of that first week of stuff you pinned in you, nor do you have anything from the 2nd or 3rd week of pinning. the only timing you need to be concerned with is, like you're saying, the time you come off the stuff.

you need to be careful though, rather than draw out the time from your last test shot to start pct, to give the deca longer to clear, you should run your test out longer.

what i mean is this, if you're going to stop deca 2 weeks before test, and run your pct 2 weeks after your last test shot (4 weeks after your last deca shot) but you're worried about the deca not being clear, you should run test for an extra week on the end so really your deca ends 3 weeks before your test, then start pct 2 weeks after test (5 weeks after deca).

does that make sense? don't draw out the time between test and pct starting in order to add extra time for another compound to clear. to add time for another compound to clear, draw your test out longer. always start pct based on when you last took your test, you will have a much better shot at maintaining both your size and strength gains if you do it that way.

I know exactly what you are saying Jeff. Taken everyones suggestions in mind, the new compound list would look something like this:

Compounds:
1-18 Test E
1-16 Deca
1-6 Anadrol (might change to dbol due to a good point raised over Prolactin becoming too hard to manage. Waiting to get more feedback on this)
1-18 IGF-DES 40mcg/Day Bi-laterally

Still wondering about the use of HCG in this cycle...

Does anyone have any input on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use during this cycle? Shouls I use it? If so, what amount on cycle? What amount during "blast"?

Also, is their any other opinions on kickstarting with Dbol intsead of Abombs due to uncontrollable prolactin issues?

Back