4th cycle opinion plz

vfr400

i'm 21 and 182cm and 89kg and it's my 4th cycle (1st 200mg primo10 weeks)
(2nd Test susp 100mg 4 weeks) (post cycle therapy (pct) for both with hcg and Clomid)
(the 3rd 10week of test prop eod and 4 week of dbol)(post cycle therapy (pct) for the 3rd Day 1 - 300mg Clomid Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Clomid Day 12-21 50mg/day Clomid)

i need to start a new one here it is :

-week 1:14 Sustanon 250 (750mg per week injected 3 time a week)(ex:Mon 250mg, Wed 250mg, Fri 250mg)

-week 1:13 Deca-Durabolin (400mg per week)

-week 1:4 Dbol 30mg/day

-post cycle therapy (pct) timing is : start it after 3 week of last deca injection as follows:
day1 - 300mg Clomid Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Clomid Day 12-21 50mg/day Clomid and 20mg of Nolvadex in all the cycle and to the end of post cycle therapy (pct)

-i know that's i post before but but this post is updated and clear of mistake
so i need ur opinion on the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) and plz i need ur opinion on the sustanon from nile egypt is it good or not??? sorry for posting the same post but the old post was dump sorry :baby:

Last edited:
thank u khalnayak for ur help but the it's only one post why?? plz help cause i need ur opinion ppl

Last edited:
To much test, go 500 tes, 400 deca, but I know you don't want to here this ir you've already heard it, you're to young to jice

JohnnyB

Alot of gear for youre stats, dont know if its only me but I stay away from deca, atleast stop it acouple of weeks prior to endind the test.. thats only me.

maybe i will change the deca with Equipoise but i need the best result of bulking(i think the deca will give it to me maybe i need more opnion on this too) and i wanna know if the sustanon from nile egypt good or not ??

Last edited:
Why not run 500mg test E and kickstart it with 20-40mg dbol first 3-4 weeks.
Or running test prop with abit of deca just.

i want to take a 200mg only of deca cause i dont like it but i like the result of it
ah and i can get the sus and the test e with a very cheap price. the prop is more expensive than the other i can get the sus of all the cycle with the price of 10 ampoules of prop and i chose the sus cause it have a good result i like the sus. but i wanna know if the sus from nile egy good or not?? thank you and i need ur opnion again

Back