4th cycle PSL lab or OPTIMUM? Need Smooth love

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooseknuckles

Looking to start my fourth cyc. the last was andro t4oo 800 wk eq 600 wk 50 mg winny wk 14 15 16. the last vial of t4 was sooo bad with pip i couldn work out. im Not askin for srcs i have plenty. but between PSL and OPTIMUM does anybody have personal suggestions? Or stick with andromed? Next cyc Will be d bol, Test e, and Mast or npp, an ai, clomid, and nolva.

Looking to start my fourth cyc. the last was andro t4oo 800 wk eq 600 wk 50 mg winny wk 14 15 16. the last vial of t4 was sooo bad with pip i couldn work out. im Not askin for srcs i have plenty. but between PSL and OPTIMUM does anybody have personal suggestions? Or stick with andromed? Next cyc Will be d bol, Test e, and Mast or npp, an ai, clomid, and nolva.

You can go with either. Both are good companies with quality products. BUT I'm going to have to go with PSL! :D

PSL gets my vote - 100% spot-on in every category!!!

Product - Delivery - and Service... are always outstanding! :D

PSL get's my vote. Many orders with them. Everything was gtg. Blood work and lab tests were done and confirm everything is 100%

Andromed ALL day long brother. 2 years now for me with them and wouldnt change a thing. Clean, smooth, properly dosed products. And cust service you cant beat. But if youve dealt with already you know this. Just some food for though. If something isnt broken then theres no need to fix it.

Andromed ALL day long brother. 2 years now for me with them and wouldnt change a thing. Clean, smooth, properly dosed products. And cust service you cant beat. But if youve dealt with already you know this. Just some food for though. If something isnt broken then theres no need to fix it.

He asked PSL or OP? If something isn't broke don't fix it? Who in the fuck mentioned andromed? Bad vibes from your reply. I'm staying away.

He asked PSL or OP? If something isn't broke don't fix it? Who in the fuck mentioned andromed? Bad vibes from your reply. I'm staying away.

Easy guy. I've seen too much tough talk from behind the damn computer screen lately. Mostly little shits that couldn't carry Schredder's jock strap. Andromed, I thought, was mentioned by the OP. maybe I'm wrong on that. I'm not wrong on calling you out for bad form. So shut your trap and stick around to learn something.

He mentioned Andromed.....PSL or OP or stay with Andromed. Dont be so quick to jump on someone!!

Last edited:
Never tried OP and Andromed. But both my experiences with PSL were flawless, so for now I have no reason to change.

I vote PSL I've looked for 7 years and they are looking like the closest thing to pharma grade out there .. enjoy brudda

Easy guy. I've seen too much tough talk from behind the damn computer screen lately. Mostly little shits that couldn't carry Schredder's jock strap. Andromed, I thought, was mentioned by the OP. maybe I'm wrong on that. I'm not wrong on calling you out for bad form. So shut your trap and stick around to learn something.

thank you

I gotta rep OP as ive used them & everything was GOOD 2 GO! labs, gains, libido, ect. I do currently have an order coming from PSL though & from all i'm hearing about them here, I cant wait to try their product! Hell bro, I got stuff coming from OP right now too....planning on combinig them. Its just test cyp for trt though.:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back