5 days away from this CYCLE

Gmill13

Well heres the one I hope will bring me in nice and tight for those summer months. Let me know what you think. Some have suggested running the TREN until the end but i am cutting it 2 weeks shy because I want my boys to recover faster.

Please anyone respond and tell me what you think!

I may use HCG I have a bunch but I have never used it before and I am trying to figure out what the best way to use would be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If anyone has ran anything resembling this in anyway I would love to hear your feedback. I would love feedback from anyone that has used TEST, EQ, Winstrol (winny), Tren in conjuction with one another.

The gear I chose for this cycle was chosen because retaining muslce post cycle is usually keepable to a certain degree and usually more quality muscle. With the exception of the Test E. I chose Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that would yeild the least h2o retention. I find dbol and ambombs utterly useless. I lose it right after I use it.

1-4 Prop @ 500
1-15 Test E(ICN) @ 500
1-15 EQ @ 600
7-16 Tren @75mg/ED
13-18 Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg/ED
(I have used bothWinny and Tren alone and together, they do compliment one another)
16-18 Prop @ 100mg/ED
1-21 Nolva @20mg/ED
19-21 PCT
L'dex 0.5 mg/EOD

I will be doing 3 small T3 cycles throughout.

4-6
10-12
16-18 T3

Clen will be run every other 2 days rotated likewise with ECA. I respond better to clen using the 2 day philosophy. I will also be using ketotifen with it.

Supps

Multivitamin 2xdaily
Vanadyl 20mgx4 ED
Chromium 200x5 ED
Glutamine
R-ALA 300mgx3 ED
GABA every night before bed. (never tried this before)

I am still in the process of perfecting what I want my diet to look like.

I am 25Y/O, 200lbs, 2-3 cycles under the belt, I barley count one of them. Training 7 years. Im 13-14 % BF right now.

Thank you
Gmill13

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopping the tren a couple weeks early won't help you recover any faster. Your HPTA will already be shot by then. If you want to recover faster use your hcg at 500iu's twice per week throughout the cycle.

bleachcola said:
Stopping the tren a couple weeks early won't help you recover any faster. Your HPTA will already be shot by then. If you want to recover faster use your hcg at 500iu's twice per week throughout the cycle.

wouldn't doing HCG thoughtout cycle cause your body begin relying on the HCG injections opposed to producing it naturally?

Bleachcola, I have run Tren before and it shuts me down hard. Test usually doesnt shut me down as hard. I have an easier time recovering from Test than Tren. I have run the Tren out to the last week with prop before and recovery was brutal. I figured I would try something different. Your probably right abotu the nolva, I may just keep it handy. I certainly dont want to risk the slightest gyno though.

I will def be running the HCG though however. I will not use it throughout the cycle though maybe start it 3 weeks before the cycle ends. Im not sure what doses though yet.

Thank you for the reply.

Dtox, you think I should run the tren 9 weeks straight rather than 3 weeks at a time? Im not scared of t3 but 9 weeks straight kind of scares me. I just want to see how it treats me in shorts spurts. Recovery will be quicker from it, and I can get a feel for it and see if its something I like. I have never used it before. Maybe if the first 3 weeks works well I will run 6 weeks straight until the end.

RonZoid12 said:
wouldn't doing HCG thoughtout cycle cause your body begin relying on the HCG injections opposed to producing it naturally?
it will keep your nuts from shrinking, and you are not producing very little, if any test to begin with. You prop dosages are a little much, i would just run 100mg eod in the beginning and the end, but that is me. All in all it looks good.

Should I run the HCG in the begining though? I dont even think my HPTa will be affected harshly until atrleast 4 weeks of FINA is done. Test doesnt shut me down hard at all. I was thinking of running the hcg 500ius 2x a week for last 3 weeks of cycle and 3 weeks after last shot of prop.

When I add the prop at the end of the cycle it is only 700mg's I usually run test E @ 750mg a week.

Back