5 mods have quit Elite in the past 2 days!!!!

kronk said:
Most of the people I did not ban at all, just took the heat for. You were banned by George himself for bad mouthing platinum. I was the person who deleted your pictures for you when you wanted it done.

Kronk, all I know is that EF Sam was VERY rude to me in the emails we exchanged. So that means you were very rude to me and I don't appreciate it because I though you and your wife were my friends. That's what I get for thinking. No need to reply. What's done is done.

BronzedGoddess said:
Kronk, all I know is that EF Sam was VERY rude to me in the emails we exchanged. So that means you were very rude to me and I don't appreciate it because I though you and your wife were my friends. That's what I get for thinking. No need to reply. What's done is done.

I think you missed what I said BG, so I need to reply. I didnt email you at all. The email account was a pooled account. You are my friend and in no way was I rude to you. I even went out of my way to help you when I was asked to do so. :)

BiggieSwolls said:
Thanks for the reply. Im sure your getting sick of jumping from site to site to answer everyones questions so Im done. If I have any other questions I'll hit you with a PM at CM.

Thanks man. I will be happy to answer anything you ask. I have yet to go to CM today, I dont want to, LOL!

rubberduckyo said:
KRONK!!!! (yes I'm screaming because you won't answer my CM thread) ;)

WTF! I'm very confused. Always thought you to be good people. God help me if I'm wrong but I'm a pretty good judge and I don't think I am.

Layman's terms please. What happened? Alot of this is before my time and I'm not following it.

Sorry but a quick overview would be appreciated.

Thak you so much. You can see my reply above. I will get to CM tomorrow and try to answer anything that you ask. SOrry, its been a crazy day. Take care babe.

EF Sam told Sweets (Mad4Iron) in March that plat members carried that sight and everyone else was 'along for the ride'

That is paraphrased of course but would you care to elaborate, Kronk?

Well Kronk I appologize. I didn't seem like you to do something like that. That's why I was so mad. Accept my appology please.

rubberduckyo said:
EF Sam told Sweets (Mad4Iron) in March that plat members carried that sight and everyone else was 'along for the ride'

As is recall.......many threads went up about members pm-ing you and never getting responses. Mad always got a response within an half hour. Guess that's what plat buys you, eh?

I'll shut up now as I'm completely disillusioned and probably not understanding the whole 'business' of running the board.

rubberduckyo said:

Well I dont remember saying that, but I most likley did. The Platinum members pay for a lot, but the ebooks are where the money is made. I cant give details as that would violate my NDA.

kronk said:
Will do BOUNCER. You will remember, many month ago I told you the whole story about selling out CM after getting laid off and the Strong Chick connection. Peace my friend.

wait a minute. you were Strongchick on elite??

If you ask me "George" is what is screwing the site and bringing it down. He gets pissed when people complain (like me) for services they pay for, but don't work. Oh well, i'm glad i left there a long time ago.

NEver been to ELite and now I am glad, I guess I wasnt missing much after all!!!!! I hate all this drama shit!!!!

some shady business I experienced with elite: they sent my email about 800 emails one day. I had to delete all of them, in about a week I received an email from elite support "apologizing" for the emails (they said it was a "server crash"), said that if I sent them my address, name, and phone # they would give me a free trial of platinum. I sent them about 5 emails over about a month and a half and never heard anything back from them once I sent them my information. and I know what you're thinking, no I did not give them my real address or phone number.
i think elite is shady as hell, just my .02

Last edited:
must bee da monayy

All i can say is dam this is like ....days of our lives...i just read this whole thread....all i wanna say is .....most people out there wanna make a quick buck..i guess thats life.....thats why i like this board ....every 1 helps . and it dont cost shit..

Back