5 weeks stanozolol cycle

Phil9999 said:
winny wont show much results at 15 percent bodyfat.

Above is an pic taken of me 3 weeks in to a Winstrol (winny) only cycle at 50mg eod. Winstrol (winny) ONLY no clen, DNP or anything else. I made the mistake of starting the cycle to early and not dieting or doing enough cardio before starting the Winstrol.
Alot of people think that the Winstrol (winny) alone rips them up. I pesonally found that the best way to utilize the cutting effects of Winstrol (winny) is to diet down and lower body fat as much as possible for about 6 weeks prior to use. Shortly after starting you will find your pumps fail and generally you muscles exhibit a flat appearance. You have forced you body into a steady catabolic state, hopefully most of the catabolism is going to be directed to fat but you will lose some muscle. Try adding the Winstrol (winny) then. Youll find that after you do that and start throwing in some good carbs EOD or 2 days of carbs and 1 day of low carbs moderate fat intake....that the flat look disappears shortly.

Bad Idea

Very bad cycle, Winstrol (winny) will most likely kill your sex drive and if you have a receding hairline or thinning on top then stay the hell away from Winstrol (winny), Winstrol (winny) screwed with my hair. As far as gains you will gain a few pounds but you will loose that Winstrol (winny) look after a few weeks if not earlier. Winstrol (winny) is good for strength and cutting but its just not worth it for me.

Back