500mg Test Enth, 1x a week?

osujudoman

Hey fellas,

Been a few months since I finished up my last cycle and, despite taking reasonably high doses of gear, I didn't gain shit since my training, diet, and sleep pattern was horrible (I just had a baby so some of you can empathize with me).

Anyhow, I'm looking to try again with a simple 10 wk cycle starting tomorrow and I wanted some input from you guys. I'm wanting to do 500mg/week of test enth, 50mg proviron/day, 50mg winny/day.
This is going to be a lean muscle/cutting cycle so I'm not looking to pack on much weight if any. Currently I'm 227lbs at about 14% bf. I'd like to get that down to the 220-225lb range at a much lower bf%.

First, I'm mixing the test myself from raw materials. I know I can get the solution to 500mg/ml with little pain. This would cut the # of injections by half. What I need to know is, with the half-life of test enth being so long, can I go just 1 injection a week and still have even blood levels? And would 500mg be good for that one injection or should I up it to 600mg?

As for the proviron, would 50mg/day for the entire 10 weeks be ok?

I don't plan on running the Winstrol (winny) for longer than 8 weeks straight (probably the first 8 weeks of the cycle) mostly because it kills my joints.

Also, for any of you bros who know me, what's the best price right now for quality liquidex? And what dosage should I take for the duration of the cycle? Last cycle I swear I noticed a bit of nipple sensitivity and bloating and I want to prevent that from the start this time around.

Thanks guys,

- Judoman

i started off inj once a week then i shifted to twice a week, with the prov i would start @ 25mg and see how you do for 7 days then if need be up the dose, the constant erections can be a problem, especially if you work with ugly women

Back