528 bench @ 148

that is impressive as hell, but if hes 148 why does he look way thicker than me and im at 151...im only 5'4... the biggest ive been is 158 and he still looks way thicker

im not tryna call bullshit whatsoever cuzz it seems like those r the facts, im just asking why he looks much bigger than me and weighs less

LiftTillIDie said:
What is the record?

525 pounds at 148 is the all time WR.

Bboy:

He looks thicker than you because he is 5'2" and 152 in the video. He is very lean too. Those are the facts you can look them up at the APF's website or PLUSA if you'd like.

thats amazing.

raw or not he is pushing an all-time world record, that's what impresses me.

but it would be cool to see what he pushes raw.

getfitdoc said:
thats amazing.

raw or not he is pushing an all-time world record, that's what impresses me.

but it would be cool to see what he pushes raw.
its probablly not as impressive BUT its because he trains to maxx in a shirt and when the vast majority of your training is centered on mid range and lock out your obviouslly not going to be as strong off the chest . he could probablly train consistently raw for a while and put up staggering numbers for a 150 pound man .

I'm kind of torn on my thoughts with these kinds of lifts-----One side of me knows that its damn impressive no matter what-----the other side of me just hates seeing the extreme arch, bench shirt and not going all the way down.

yea i see... im not that lean .. and he is shorter.... thats impressive as all hell non the less... my max was 305 at 158... so this man is incredible

DirkMoneyshot said:
I'm kind of torn on my thoughts with these kinds of lifts-----One side of me knows that its damn impressive no matter what-----the other side of me just hates seeing the extreme arch, bench shirt and not going all the way down.

^^

just curious, what percentage do you think it is going from a shirted bench to a raw bench. Examply what percent more would woul be able to do with a shirt. Im a BB not a PL so im just curious

Back