54 yr old on TRT Testa pel stack and cycle questions !

jimnj69

ok 54 yrs here diagnosed low T 2 years ago 215 was my number tried gels and patches no luck , went on testa pel every 3 to 4 months (12 pellets the max they allow) since !! so basically I'm shut down for 2 year and will continue trt till the end of life !! since testa pell lost 30lbs of fat but put on 20 lbs of muscle def shows , people ask if I'm juicing!! eating decent gym 2 hours a day 6 days a week free weights, cables , machines testa pell peaks at 45 days from implant 325 to 800 then back over 3 months down to 325 then they do another implant my question is I want to use some deca in there over those 12 weeks or so as a cycle /stack and maybe add a little more Test (injectable) cypoinate or ??? I have not had any issues with estrogen at all, thinking I want to keep that 800 to 1000 number steady for the 12 weeks, not looking to go crazy but I like the results ive seen so far and wouldn't mind kicking it up a notch and get a little more mass I'm 511 205 34 in waist 48 chest body fat 19% still trying to ge t that down I'm in better shape now than I was when I was 30. since I'm on TRT for life no need for PCT? haven't had any issues in 2years, any opinions or suggestions would be helpful would like to use a long acting so I don't have to pin every other day! thanks guys!

TRT = no PCT
Your pellet test level lends itself pretty nicely actually to adding a long ester like deca. If you started injecting a long ester just after new pellets your test would peak about the same time as the deca.

I would highly recommend tho that you add estrogen control. And read, read, read up on whatever compound you consider as an add. Some are not a big estrogen problem but others are huge E2 producers and still others need prolactin control. Be smart. Be safe.

Long esters can be pinned twice a week and should generally be run 14 weeks give or take. Bloodwork is critical to know what's going on and regular blood donations may be necessary as well.

If, once your test levels peak, you wanted to maintain that level thru the rest of the cycle you could add test-enanthate to the twice weekly injections. Use a half-life graph to estimate a taper and you could hold nice steady levels till the end.

Finally, are you doing HCG to combat atrophy?

Back