5ml bac water to 5000iu hcg=???

a7x411

I messed up in the title, i meant 2ml not 5ml

I suck with these conversions and looked online and came across a few different answers, but, adding 2ml bac water to 5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) = ??
And how many iu per ml?
Basically what I need to know is how many tick marks on an insulin syringe will be 250iu's
Thanks!

Last edited:
if u have more water u can add another 3ml to make a total of 5ml . will make it easier to dose

Exactly. Cut the 5000 iu with 5ml of water.
each 1 ml is now 1000iu per ml
so now to do a shot of 250iu you just fill needle to 1/4 ml

True.. Or 25 on the slin pin , if u mix with 5 ml bacwater.

Not to hijack. On topic. After you mix the bac water into the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder vial do you then extract it all to a new sterile vial or just leave it in the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) original powder vial

Not to hijack. On topic. After you mix the bac water into the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) powder vial do you then extract it all to a new sterile vial or just leave it in the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) original powder vial

No prob. You put 1ml of water into the dry powder bottle. Then take a 23g or so and suck it up and put into a bigger bottle. then add 4 more ml.

Do not shake up the solution gently roll it in your hands.

No prob. You put 1ml of water into the dry powder bottle. Then take a 23g or so and suck it up and put into a bigger bottle. then add 4 more ml.

Do not shake up the solution gently roll it in your hands.

Gotcha understand thanks man. Was wondering since my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial is tiny

Fuck my chicks friend just got some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from me I mixed it for her with only 1ml

Hmm. Yeah I was gonna do 5ml bc then it would be easier but I read somewhere that 5ml is too much and will dilute it too much making the doses ineffective

Back