6 % body fat, My first cycle for feedback.

banderasmiami

Hello everyone , First of all saying hello and introducing myself, from theMiami area. I am planning my very first cycle and I would like to receive some critique on it, so feel free to point to anything you think I am missing. Here are my stats:
I am 31 years old male
5***8217;9***8221; tall
180 pounds
6 % body fat

As is said this will be my first cycle so I had been doing a lot of research to learn as much as possible before I start (no hurry here).
I had been training for the last 5 years and had built a nice and lean physique but I feel I am at plateau. I have no injuries.
My goal is to add 6 to 8 pounds of lean muscle. I am posting my pics at the end.
I just got my lab work today; I will make a different post to consult you guys on that.

Here is what I am planning:

Week 1 to 12: Test E at 400 mg per week (200mg every 3.5 days)
Week 1 to 12: hCG at 500 IU per wee (250 IU every 3.5 days)
Week 1 to 12: Adex at 0.50mg every 3 days
Week 1 to 12: Finasteride (propecia) at 1.25 mg per day

PCT:

I will wait 14 days after my last shoot of test E then:

Clomid at 75/50/50/50 & Nolva at 40/20/20/20

Just to be clear here: Clomid at 75mg per day the first week and 50mg per day the other three weeks of pct. Nolva at 40mg per day the first week and 20 per day the other three weeks of the pct.
I also plan blood work at the beginning of week 7 and after my pct. I will then wait at least 18 weeks to start a second cycle.

Cycle looks pretty well planned, solid base to start from - good luck!

Don't forget to eat a solid surplus if you want to grow :)

Cycle looks pretty well planned, solid base to start from - good luck!

Don't forget to eat a solid surplus if you want to grow :)

I am planing on that yes, I am conservative often when it comes to calories. Thanks for the tip
My other problem is finding good gear, I was told that considering a source from a PM is not good, But I see that according to the rules you are not suppose to ask for them in public eaither , so feel a little confused on how to find it. I guess I have to be around longer and make some connections.

Last edited:
Your cycle looks good but i'd say don't worry about going up to 10%bf while bulking, naturally or enhanced.

It's hard to put on lbm while staying at 6% so that's probably why you feel like you've plateaued

Don't be afraid to up the calories and see what your body is doing first before starting cycle just so you can understand what your diet is doing along with the compounds.

Your cycle looks good but i'd say don't worry about going up to 10%bf while bulking, naturally or enhanced.

It's hard to put on lbm while staying at 6% so that's probably why you feel like you've plateaued

Don't be afraid to up the calories and see what your body is doing first before starting cycle just so you can understand what your diet is doing along with the compounds.

I agree with you, I think I had gotten used to 6% body fat all year round, whenever I feel I BF is going up, I freak out and sharpen the diet and do cardio. I guess is not easy to keep putting on muscle doing that. Thanks for the feedback

Yup don't worry about some added bf especially for someone who has the discipline and understands their body. To keep it year long @ that low of bf is impressive to say the least.

How do you feel year round while staying that lean? I know my body would be hating me after that long

No finasteride. Add it IF you need it. If you have a predisposition to hair loss, AAS will accelerate the inevitable. At 400mg per week of testosterone, it will be barely noticeable, if at all.

Yup don't worry about some added bf especially for someone who has the discipline and understands their body. To keep it year long @ that low of bf is impressive to say the least.

How do you feel year round while staying that lean? I know my body would be hating me after that long

You're the ketogenic bulldog. You should have veins running across your stomach all year long, brother!

I agree with you, I think I had gotten used to 6% body fat all year round, whenever I feel I BF is going up, I freak out and sharpen the diet and do cardio. I guess is not easy to keep putting on muscle doing that. Thanks for the feedback

Body dysmorphia. We all have it. It's a first world problem.

Back