6 months on cycle, help needed...

Ulibamar

Hi guys I'm 31yo 5'11 and I'm now on the 6th months of a test E cycle 500mg a week(2x250) and also HGH 2ui a day(pharma grade HGH norditropin).
I lost lot's of fat(still losing) and gain bit of muscles in the 3 prime months. When I started I was over 20% body fat and 156lbs, now I'm 165 and 10% body fat, but I keep losing fat and maintaining muscles but not adding anything on anymore!

I practice Intermittent fasting everyday for 16hrs and I eat in my 8hrs window what follows:

Fat Intake: 24% of Total Calories = 758 calories from fat = 84 g Fats
Protein Intake: 1.4g/lb = 974 calories from protein = 244 g Proteins
Carbohydrate Intake: = 1425 calories = 355 g Carbs

Mostly is clean food or shakes with prot and carb, some days I eat some Ice cream to reach my macros, coz I'm not able to eat more normal health food and also helps with sugar cravings...

The thing is, I don't want to go off my cycle now, coz I feel like I didn't gain almost nothing and I'm afraid of losing most of it!

And my question is: There is anything I can do to overcame this plateau? Can I increase my dose to 750mg a week to see If I get some results?

Please don't tell me to eat more, coz I'm already having problems to eat what I need to eat now!

Edt: I work out at lest 5 to 6 days a week!

Thanks a lot guys!

Last edited:
How can somebody not tell u to eat more, your under weight man, more gear isnt going to get u bigger if u cant eat, and hopfully u read the cons of beening on gear for along time bro

How can somebody not tell u to eat more, your under weight man, more gear isnt going to get u bigger if u cant eat, and hopfully u read the cons of beening on gear for along time bro

If I'm already with a surplus of almost 350kal how much more I should add? can I add just more shakes?
I can't make myself eat more normal food, it's too much food, they take to long to digest and I'm full the whole 8hrs of my eating window, I think I can add more shakes, coz they are fast digested and easier to handle...

If you wanna gain more you gotta eat more plain and simple which in turn will mean dropping the intermittent fasting. Hire 3J or another nutrional coach and do it right. You'll never be 200lbs if you don't eat the whole foods needed to be and maintain that weight. Its not rocket science

Honestly, I thought I knew how to eat, than I hired 3J. Put on size, now I know how to make my own bulking diet.

Going to go back to him for when I cut though, not going to fuck with that.

more test might help increase appetite. there are peptides that increase appetite. as well as equipoise.

5'11" and 165 lol stop the cardio too... you really need to eat more and you know it. posting all that gear and gh then saying don't tell me to eat more?

more test might help increase appetite. there are peptides that increase appetite. as well as equipoise.

5'11" and 165 lol stop the cardio too... you really need to eat more and you know it. posting all that gear and gh then saying don't tell me to eat more?

I don't do any cardio!
So you think I should increase the dose and hope for increase in appetite?
Regarding stop shakes, why? what are the problems with it?
I mean carbs are carbs and protein are protein right? What is the big deal about the way they are administered?

Heres what I did. If I didn't gain weight one week I upped m calories between 300-500 held my caloric intake there for a week and if I gained weight I would hold it constant until I didn't gain one week and repeat.

I started at 3500 cals (500 over my calculated tdee) and ended up at 4800 after 12 weeks. Eating that many clean calories was hard so I bought a ninja blender and would make water or milk shakes with 2 cups dry oatmeal and maybe peanut butter 2-3 times a day.

Stop the intermittent fasting and spread your intake throughout the day. THIS is now you'll manage to eat more real food and gain muscle. At the end of the day you're running testosterone and HGH. You're not going to gain much fat on a calorie surplus provided you're eating clean a majority of the time.

Also, if you're feeling nauseous and full all the time your gut health may be out of whack. Invest in a good probiotic and take this morning and night. Buy one you keep in the fridge. Those shelf ones are BS.

Matty, are you okay? Do realise you've just given a reply that WON'T make the OP want to hang themselves?

LOL, JK brother, it's all love :)

Stop intermittent fasting is out of question, who have time to eat every 3 hrs? I can't do that. And besides, the IF came together with Paleo "diet" and is a part of my lifestyle, I was doing long before start working out, for other reasons than losing weight or gaining, bottom line; the IF can't go away!

Is clear now that the problem is food, so I need to find a way of increase calorie intake in my 8hrs window then.
Nobody answer my question regarding the shakes can I increase food intake by increasing the amount of shakes or won't work?
It really needs to be real food? Or the reason is coz ends up cheaper than with shakes? Or healthier? Or more enjoyable?
What I really mean is: Will the shakes do the work or not?

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help

Stop intermittent fasting is out of question, who have time to eat every 3 hrs? I can't do that. And besides, the IF came together with Paleo "diet" and is a part of my lifestyle, I was doing long before start working out, for other reasons than losing weight or gaining, bottom line; the IF can't go away!

You're using IF as an excuse NOT to eat. If you want to grow brother, open your gob and shove food in it. It's about your calorie intake over the day. Fuck this 'I have to eat every three hours' BS. Just eat. You can have more protein shakes if you want but honestly shakes are less than ideal. Eat some real food. I don't even use supplements anymore. I might buy a RTD protein shake after a training session MAYBE once a fortnight if I feel like something that tastes nice and sweet and artificial. I used to overdo supplements. That will never happen again. Have I lost any size, definition or gained fat? No. The only thing that's gotten fatter is my wallet.

Now, homemade weight gainer shakes involving oats/buckwheat/bananas/berries/peanut butter/molasses etc. is another story. Go for it.

Learn how to eat and spread out your meals bro
Ground beef is an awesome choice for bulking, contains protein and fats and high in cals bro
I"ll post a link on how to budget and eat on 3100 cals a day bro, frank mcgrath bro, watch thevideo bro amd learn as it is really not hard getting in 3100 cals a day
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM

Shit I even eat beef right now even tho I am on deficit, 2300 cals a day, just track your macro's
I just prefer beef over chicken anyday and keeps me fuller longer bro
No brown shit eiher for this guy, white rice taste better then brown rice ect, really not much dif if any

Last edited:
I don't get how u start a thread and then turn down all the advice that was given. It's kinda silly to read. U want to get bigger but dont want to eat.. lol

I don't get how u start a thread and then turn down all the advice that was given. It's kinda silly to read. U want to get bigger but dont want to eat.. lol

I didn't turn down, I read the advices, I learned and I will use according to my needs, but as I said IF can't go away due to other reasons than gaining or losing weight...

Thanks all for the inputs, I really appreciate the help and as previously mentioned I will follow accordingly to my needs and life style...

Today I already manage to eat 3600 cal will spend a week doing and if there is no improvements, I will increase calories next week!

Back