6 weeks (30lbs!)

K

kicker122

ok people please no hate...

weight before cycle: 77kg
weight in the end of the cycle: 90kg
height:1.72
i train pro bodybuilding its all i want.
right now i am off (shoulder injure)
i lost alot just in 2 weeks my weight right now is 82kg 8kg in 2 weeks :((((((((
its my first cycle i should run it for 12 weeks but.... i have more 10 days for half life of the steroid then i start pct..
nolva and clomid yes i know Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be run with the cycle but i am young my test in the sky so i guess i dont need it..
i run sustanon 680mg every week 2 shuts..
and 50mg dbol :p

so here are the pics before after and the end :)
and!!!!!
i hit 102kg natural i post pic
that was my last bulk then i had another injure shoulders again but more serious.
oh and i post pic before i started training
my weight was 48kg.
i train for almost 2 years.
thank you people!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give you props for hitting 102kg natty but I still think you were very young to run a cycle, 2 years isn't that much time training.....Regardless you do look beast

I give you props for hitting 102kg natty but I still think you were very young to run a cycle, 2 years isn't that much time training.....Regardless you do look beast

thank you but i think its the right time because i want to get my pro card at age 20 + if its possible

As it has been posted before, the reason for gaining 30lbs on your first cycle is because he was no where near is natty limit. Therefor had no right to be using any gear. Damn kids these days....

i know how the kid feels. i came really close to using gear when i was playin ball in school. already had my shit an was ready to go! but i decided to hold off a few years. i wanted it so bad though!

Back