6th at the USA's.....pics inside.

LiLSaVaGe

Hey peeps here are some pics from the 2006 NPC USA's. It was my 2nd show ever and I got 6th and I am pretty stoked for even getting top 10, I was hoping top 15 especially for a National show. I am doin it again next year following the Nationals in Dallas, TX. Lemme kno what ya think.

From Thursday weigh-ins

Looking awsome man. Congrats on the win.

How old are you? You look pretty young. And where you from?

okay i need to get this off my back - And its just not you little savage, hell we have a ton of guys from professionalmuscle that do the same thing, but WHY do you and everyone else feel like you need to hit every board up with your pictures but contribute nothing to the board??

Do you need the attention that much?

You have a great physique obviously placing 6th at the USA's but how about doing more for the members of this board then putting pics up and letting a few young kids get all goo goo eyed.

DirkMoneyshot said:
okay i need to get this off my back - And its just not you little savage, hell we have a ton of guys from professionalmuscle that do the same thing, but WHY do you and everyone else feel like you need to hit every board up with your pictures but contribute nothing to the board??

Do you need the attention that much?

You have a great physique obviously placing 6th at the USA's but how about doing more for the members of this board then putting pics up and letting a few young kids get all goo goo eyed.

Attention no, ego no. Just happy want to share the pics. If anyone ask me questions I will answer to the best of my ability. I am no expert/guru when it comes to nutrition and it shows, I am just stoked at my accomplishments since I only been bodybuilding for about a yr and a half. Another reason I don't add my .02, not long ago on another board, I was asked to post my diet and I pretty much got flamed caused I "mixed carbs and fats :rolleyes: " in a couple of meals. Along w/ my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, got flamed cause I was'nt using more than what everyone thought I was on, so that is one thing I will keep private for now on. I am a rookie/newbie, I like to read as I am still learning. As a matter of fact someone mentioned your name to me about "offseason/contest prep guidance", so how much is your fee if you don't mind me askin.

As far as attention, I wrestled the "Big match", got a few picks for some td's, and served 8 yrs in the military, so the attention thing is outta the question. I get enough attention mostly negative and some positive. Im a grown azz 32yr old man not some young kid who wants other young kids to get all "goo go eyed". Sorry if I offended anyone w/ my pics, and I will browse the board and see if I can give some sound advice......BTW I don't think I am that outta hand w/ pics and vids that some individuals from Promuscle get...

Last edited:
Hey bud ----Its not just you (and I was probably wrong with coming down on you specifically) and that is why I mentioned that in the original post. Individuals such as Vander get to me the most. Him and his friends always get the young kids all messed up over here. And I wasn't sure if you were in that class of individuals posting pics. Glad to see your not.

I remember when you posted your first set of pics over at ProMuscle - I thought that your taper was unreal. And yes I remember even then you didn't want to offer advice because of you being so new. Heck even Phil Hernon thought you had Pro written all over ya. And that says something.

I do have to say congrats on that 6th place finish.

What is your plans for future shows?

If you want to talk price hit me up with a PM. We can hit an arragement.

deadbeatrec said:
who is the dude third from the left? he is a monster.

I agree man, he looks awsome. All the others are black and look like Ronnie Coleman, but smaller

LiLSaVaGe said:
Attention no, ego no. Just happy want to share the pics. If anyone ask me questions I will answer to the best of my ability. I am no expert/guru when it comes to nutrition and it shows, I am just stoked at my accomplishments since I only been bodybuilding for about a yr and a half. Another reason I don't add my .02, not long ago on another board, I was asked to post my diet and I pretty much got flamed caused I "mixed carbs and fats :rolleyes: " in a couple of meals. Along w/ my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, got flamed cause I was'nt using more than what everyone thought I was on, so that is one thing I will keep private for now on. I am a rookie/newbie, I like to read as I am still learning. As a matter of fact someone mentioned your name to me about "offseason/contest prep guidance", so how much is your fee if you don't mind me askin.

As far as attention, I wrestled the "Big match", got a few picks for some td's, and served 8 yrs in the military, so the attention thing is outta the question. I get enough attention mostly negative and some positive. Im a grown azz 32yr old man not some young kid who wants other young kids to get all "goo go eyed". Sorry if I offended anyone w/ my pics, and I will browse the board and see if I can give some sound advice......BTW I don't think I am that outta hand w/ pics and vids that some individuals from Promuscle get...
Dude, good job. We're (hopefully) not here to flame you. What's ur Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) history? Awesome job.

lilsavage, congratulations, your body is looking very complete. Beautiful bi's, full and big. Your back looks much better than last year when you previously posted pics on here. You have gotten more size overall. Your proportion right now is very good! Good luck, keep pumpin'!
jzjames

Damn hoss, that's some impressive work, stepping onto a nat'l stage for only your 2nd show. Congrats all around, you do have a solid shape, your bi split is sick and your back is diced. No need to say anything on the quads lol.

Listen to DMS, my buddy and I've been working with him for over two years, zero complaints. He'll tell you straight up what's needed. Just got my friend his qual for Nationals.

Good luck bro.

Back