6th at the USA's.....pics inside.

Individuals such as Vander get to me the most.
Yeah now that you mention it. Can't even go to yourtube.com and not stumble upon one of his vids. Still, you have to give the guy credit for his awesome build.

back on topic - lilsavage, amazing job, especially after 1.5 years of training? that's just unbelievable. keep up the good work and congrats on your placing.!

DirkMoneyshot said:
okay i need to get this off my back - And its just not you little savage, hell we have a ton of guys from professionalmuscle that do the same thing, but WHY do you and everyone else feel like you need to hit every board up with your pictures but contribute nothing to the board??

Do you need the attention that much?

You have a great physique obviously placing 6th at the USA's but how about doing more for the members of this board then putting pics up and letting a few young kids get all goo goo eyed.

I know your not just saying this to lilsavage but you have to realize that there are a ton of people on here that love to flame when people give advice. Everyone thinks they know more than the other. We're all learning.

Monstar said:
I know your not just saying this to lilsavage but you have to realize that there are a ton of people on here that love to flame when people give advice. Everyone thinks they know more than the other. We're all learning.

I don't see any flaming when it comes to advice - maybe disagreement, but I will say this Lilsavage and I have buried the hatchet and I'm sure good things will be coming his way in the near future :wink2:

DirkMoneyshot said:
I don't see any flaming when it comes to advice - maybe disagreement, but I will say this Lilsavage and I have buried the hatchet and I'm sure good things will be coming his way in the near future :wink2:

Awwwww, did you two kiss and make up? LMAO, you know I'm just razzin' you DMS, plus I know you don't live here so you can't come over and egg my house. Catch up with you in a couple of days :insane2:

DirkMoneyshot said:

buried what hatchet? i don't see how going to a pictures of our members forum where you basically put pictures of yourself up with your stats requires you give feedback, advice, and "contribute" to other portions of the forum. dirk, i understand u do training and probably do a good job but of course people want a little attention thats why they put there pics up on here whether its support or what they are doing. teens may get gooey eyed but isn't that the point to critique and give support?

Paard Opkikker said:
buried what hatchet? i don't see how going to a pictures of our members forum where you basically put pictures of yourself up with your stats requires you give feedback, advice, and "contribute" to other portions of the forum. dirk, i understand u do training and probably do a good job but of course people want a little attention thats why they put there pics up on here whether its support or what they are doing. teens may get gooey eyed but isn't that the point to critique and give support?

Son when you've been on this board for awhile and others you can maybe comment but not now...

Forums and feedback

DirkMoneyshot said:
Son when you've been on this board for awhile and others you can maybe comment but not now...
At the risk of being flamed here I agree w/DMS. I mod on another board and I know exactly what DMS is on about. Why do you join forums? I join to gain info and knowledge from others with a common interest. I also enjoy helping people when I have the chance. If I have some info or knowledge I'll share it so all can benefit. It is a great place to meet new people and have questions answered. As for criticising others physiques, yes they post up pics for that reason, criticism, good, bad or indifferent. I'm old school in the criticism dept. Unless you have been on stage or gone through the rigors of contest prep you should be looking and enjoying the view. Your opinion is just that, yours. I have been to too many shows only to hear members of the audience saying "I can fucking shit all over that guy right now" or If I was up there I'd".......... If you think it's that easy then go and do a show, put up or shut up. I'm not saying that's the case here but anyone that has the intestinal fortitude to post up pics of themselves and openly ask for criticism has huge nads. Good luck to all of you that put your pics here. Stand up and be proud!! And DMS I'm with you bro!! More people need to participate and not just spectate! Oh and as for lilsavage, You look awesome. keep at it and add some more mass to that frame, And Jay's lookin a little worried w/you next to him bro!!

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Dude how much gear have you taken
its genetics look at him even if you took gear for year and half you would not look like this guy no matter how hard you tried spcifically.

jocktheglide said:
its genetics look at him even if you took gear for year and half you would not look like this guy no matter how hard you tried spcifically.

...I don't belive its genetics. In all actuallity I belive thats just a bullshit excuse for those who do not have willpower in this sport or any.
If you set your mind to the world of body building, knowledge is power + guiadance and some legit aas, you can get there too, no matter what.

I also belive that its people like you that will never make it.
-Genetics my ass.
I give the guy major props for his accomplishment and hard work not his "genetics". Btw. the only "genetics" that play a role here is probably his height.
Savage ... you live up to your name and your look freaking awsome keep up the good work!

- to the *cough* flamers ... its funny how cash fixes all the problems huh?

Also I have been in many other forums (cars,bikes,sounddomain etc...) this is the worst flaming forum ever! I enjoy getting my info here but there is def too much testostorone in here.

Genetics come before ANY other variable in bodybuilding. If your cells dont want to grow, I dont care how much will power you throw at them, they aint gonna grow.

K I have not seen or met that person yet that just simply can not grow? It just so hard for me to understand ... maybe I am a bit too competitive.

gogo4 said:
K I have not seen or met that person yet that just simply can not grow? It just so hard for me to understand ... maybe I am a bit too competitive.

There is no person that can't grow at all, that was a bit of an overstatement, but what dougoe said is true, genetics are 99% of the game in bb'ing.

LiftTillIDie said:
There is no person that can't grow at all, that was a bit of an overstatement, but what dougoe said is true, genetics are 99% of the game in bb'ing.

I will take your guy's word for it.

The best thing to compare bodybuilding to is Dogs.

When your buying a dog for a show, you buy it based on it's bloodline. Who were the parents? Were they winners as well? You can put them through all the training you like, teach them everything you can, but at the end of the day if they don't have the genetics they can't win

BB'ing is the same way...now, can you be huge and look amazing? For sure. But not just anyone can train like an animal, take lot of gear, have aperfectdiet and win Mr. O. Unfortunely there are some factors that are out of our control

LiLSaVaGe said:
Hey peeps here are some pics from the 2006 NPC USA's. It was my 2nd show ever and I got 6th and I am pretty stoked for even getting top 10, I was hoping top 15 especially for a National show. I am doin it again next year following the Nationals in Dallas, TX. Lemme kno what ya think.

From Thursday weigh-ins

Physique is awesome....may need to bring out the abdominal separation though. Every where else looks great...muscle separation is deep in the back and shoulders.

Back