700mg test a week VS 1000mg

e92

i'm not new to steroids at all, but i am new to running test in high dosages. i have never gone over 525mg test a week because i was always busy stacking test with other shit at pretty high dosages like NPP and tren and deca, all that. i loved the results but now i just dont want the side effects. its not worth it.

test seems to make me calm, aggressive yet calm and happy. currently finishing my in my third week of test prop @ 700mg a week total and im thinking of upping the dose to 1000 for the rest of my blast. i have enough for that, but im just wondering if there will be any significant differences. thoughts?

Test is for girls

like this one?

83350613000893984b796604

Bro, if you haven't gone over 525 then just run the 700. Despite it being ran alone. Test prop is my favorite ester and I have run as much as 1200 a week, and honestly it was nice, but unnecessary. If you can still get great results with the lower dose then don't go crazy. As you go up risk increases and benefit decreases.

If you can make great gains running less then that is the way to go. Focus on nutrition and proper training techniques to better utilize lower doses. I used to run 1g+ but recently lowered it to 750 and Im getting just as good of gains, actually theyre better due to advancement on nutrition and training based on what works best for me.

If you can make great gains running less then that is the way to go. Focus on nutrition and proper training techniques to better utilize lower doses. I used to run 1g+ but recently lowered it to 750 and Im getting just as good of gains, actually theyre better due to advancement on nutrition and training based on what works best for me.
There is a ton of truth here. Guys that are educated in AAS are running less gear and focusing more on diet, training, rest..... I've run test at 1.5 grams PW, and can tell you I've been excited running just 300 TRT. BUT will say can't wait to blast, but probably won't go over 700mg test pw.

i'm not new to steroids at all, but i am new to running test in high dosages. i have never gone over 525mg test a week because i was always busy stacking test with other shit at pretty high dosages like NPP and tren and deca, all that. i loved the results but now i just dont want the side effects. its not worth it.

test seems to make me calm, aggressive yet calm and happy. currently finishing my in my third week of test prop @ 700mg a week total and im thinking of upping the dose to 1000 for the rest of my blast. i have enough for that, but im just wondering if there will be any significant differences. thoughts?

"test seems to make me calm, aggressive yet calm and happy." are you anxious and edgy when your not on test?.... I am.

like this one?

83350613000893984b796604

I had just posted in another thread the other day. What is that thing popping out right below the v of her chest ? Ive noticed that in a lot of bodybuilders over the years. Its like the size of a marble. And holy shit for once I'm able to use this forum without having my phone over heat and lag like 1990s dial up.

Last edited:
It's a piece of cartilage. It usually grows inward or parallel. If I follow my ribs together, I have a piece about an inch long, just under the skin.

"test seems to make me calm, aggressive yet calm and happy." are you anxious and edgy when your not on test?.... I am.
yeah, last time i came off i could only recover levels of 500ng/dl and i was like that for 3-4 months.. didnt feel like myself. it sucked.. so thats why i made the decision of staying on for life.

"If you can make great gains running less then that is the way to go." i make great gains on 700 a week, but i dont know what my gains could be on 1000 a week. i think i'll try it and see where it gets me, if its nothing significant i'll drop it back down.

"If you can make great gains running less then that is the way to go." i make great gains on 700 a week, but i dont know what my gains could be on 1000 a week. i think i'll try it and see where it gets me, if its nothing significant i'll drop it back down.

Nothing wrong with that man. I did that myself. You might do very well. And if you dont see a significant increase just drop er down like you said.

Im all about trial and error. You dont know until you try.

Last edited:
It's a piece of cartilage. It usually grows inward or parallel. If I follow my ribs together, I have a piece about an inch long, just under the skin.

If you look closely at her lump it is down lower than a place cartilage could grow. Maybe if it was up a little bit higher than that would make sense. Can anyone else vouch for honkies diagnosis.

Back