8 tips for beginning weight loss dieters

I don't know how I've never read this but it is great for beginners. I think even advanced dieters forgot some of these things sometimes. Excellent 3j, as always.

I am overweight. 39 years old, have been "lifting" since 1990. I am 6'3" and have ballooned to 300. Graduated at 190. Have had cancer and chemo but I need to get down very badly. I am walking my dogs and lifting. I work out at home as money is tight. It is not easy and some days I doubt myself. I feel older than my age actually.

great read.the most important is to start working , doing something - that`s the best part.uh, GOD, how much i want to be at 10-12% BF, now 15%.

I love this thread. I get the 21 questions all the time from beginners. I always refer them to this for information. Thanks 3J

Tips for beginning weight loss dieters:
1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Drink more water.
3. Kick things off with cardio
4. Exercise Regularly
5. Lift weights to lose weight
6. Clean up your diet
7. Eat More Fiber
8. Don't give up

Mini Folding Trampoline

Thanks for sharing Good info . i always try to drink more and more water for i always eat healthy food more vegetables . cardio exercises are best for lossing weight , cardio exercies like swimming , jogging and cycling are best for lossing some weight .

This is a great starting guide for beginners with some great tips to know in advance. Very useful tips! Cardio and Hiit are very effective exercise. Try it.

Hello everyone,

I'm 20 and weigh around 11 stone and quite chubby !!! i really want to lose fat and have nice abs.

I was on a cycle of ephedrine last year but it killed my heart and after one ruthless pain i stopped them.

I'm at the gym at the minute but i haven't really got a clue about what to take and how to diet.

My friends have told me to take clen but i have heard that gives you bad palpitations too.

I basically need a good diet with some kind of steroid to help me lose some " puppy " fat but also have muscle in the process.

Basically a mens health body LOL !!!

What do you all think ??

I really appreciate this

cheers

Ok guys. Here is an article i have read recentrly with easy tips for planning a healthy diet and sticking to it. check it out. visionbanners.com/healthyart1

Losing weight is never an easy task

There are many interesting piece of information when it comes to diet and health; ultimatefatbuner .com provides relevant information to have a healthy body.

(4) Eat 5-6 small, frequent meals and never skip meals,

This has been debunked numerous times and has no basis in science. If anything, science proves that this is counterproductive and that intermittent fasting results in greater fat loss.

Just sayin...

Back