8 weeks out!!!

freqfly

NPC Amateur Bodybuilder
Couple pics I snapped exactly 8 weeks out of my second NPC, March 20th. Any critiques are helpful.
DSC03360.jpg

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03350.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

Side chest is looking good bro. On those two other profile stances, twist a little bit more. Your wheels are looking sick man.

Thanks dtone, I'm really looking to blow my last show out of the water and be theeanrs guy there. Still at 170 and will drop to 154 to make lightweight

you look right about 8 weeks, maybe shy, but you still got a lot of time left. dont worry about water, youre just gonna drop it anyways. usually legs and upper dont come in at the same time but with you, they both look about the same.

your front double bi, dont flex your quad like that, flexing your quad makes it look narrow, bow your legs out, knees bent a tad brings out your quad sweep more.

you seem to look tall for lightweights, how tall are you? focus on getting a lot bigger in the off season next year, you look more like a middle to me than lightweight, because of your height.

shitty thing with light weights there will be guys there weighing in at the same weight as you but like 5 inches shorter LOL!

Damn bro I thought you were black lol. I guess your tan was just serious in your last comp. Pics lookin mean dude, wish you all the best in the comp. Kill it dude!!

Sorry fellas for the drop off... Shortly after my last update my father passed unexpectedly. Really took a toll on me and the fam so I didn't end up doing that show. I'm currently working with Hany Rambod to bulk thisbueqr and compete in spring of '11 at lightheavyweight. Starting a new cycle next week as well, so I'll keep y'all updated.

Sorry for your loss bro,my condolences.

FREQ werent you looking into a hybred EQ500...is this the cycle that starts sunday?

Sorry for your loss bro,my condolences.

FREQ werent you looking into a hybred EQ500...is this the cycle that starts sunday?

Yessir! All my gear arrived yesterday.
1.5cc EQC5Hundred x2 weekly with a-bombs to start

Can't want

And thank you.. Makes you realize how important the people in your life are. He was one hell of a guy

Sorry fellas for the drop off... Shortly after my last update my father passed unexpectedly. Really took a toll on me and the fam so I didn't end up doing that show. I'm currently working with Hany Rambod to bulk thisbueqr and compete in spring of '11 at lightheavyweight. Starting a new cycle next week as well, so I'll keep y'all updated.

Aw man.... I meant no disrespect. I was anxious to see how you did in your show. Man I'm sorry for your terrible loss. I hope my questioning didnt rub you the wrong way.

Anyhow, good to see your still in the game. Hany huh??? Daaaaam!!! Youre going all out! I wish I could be so lucky. I'll be back onstage next year and I'll have my own little progress thread going.

Can't want

And thank you.. Makes you realize how important the people in your life are. He was one hell of a guy

the new blends are really grate!

used the test 450 one, was very smooth.

Aw man.... I meant no disrespect. I was anxious to see how you did in your show. Man I'm sorry for your terrible loss. I hope my questioning didnt rub you the wrong way.

Anyhow, good to see your still in the game. Hany huh??? Daaaaam!!! Youre going all out! I wish I could be so lucky. I'll be back onstage next year and I'll have my own little progress thread going.

No brother, no offense taken at all. Ya Hany's a badass, aaaaand just started my eqc500 cycle today. Stoked!

Can't want

hey dude - sorry to hear that - it's hard to get over. i am sure he was very proud of you. Take care broski.

Back