8th week into my cycle. Photo's attached

3rdinfintry

2010 Jan I was 341 lbs.. I am posting a photo at my heaviest..
View attachment 548747

The 2nd photo was when I start my cycle Jan 2nd this year. 245 lbs
View attachment 548748

The 3rd photo was last night. 241 lbs
View attachment 548749

I know I need to take back and leg photos, I will when Im done in 30 days (spring break in Punta cana)

PCT then 6 months of HGH

Just wanted to put these photos out there to show people that are struggling with weight that if you work hard you can change your entire body.

I actually sent a email to Mens Fitness and was contacted back to do a article about my transformation. I hope it works out.

You guys have been so helpful I wanted to truly thank you for all the advice..

yeah man good job , u look lean especialy in the mid section and more muscular too especially in ur arms it seems

yeah man good job , u look lean especialy in the mid section and more muscular too especially in ur arms it seems

I dont think I can ever have the Full lean look in my chest due to the extra skin from being heavier.

But I am so satisfied where I am at.

Cant wait to finish the cycle then start my HGH April 1st.

Would you start HGH during post cycle therapy (pct) or wait till post cycle therapy (pct) is done then start?

Thats a bad ass transformation, did you get diet help as well? How do you like the proviron? I'm about to run a test e/mast e/anavar cycle and was considering using it but wasn't sure if it would make a difference with the mast..

Thats a bad ass transformation, did you get diet help as well? How do you like the proviron? I'm about to run a test e/mast e/anavar cycle and was considering using it but wasn't sure if it would make a difference with the mast..

I'm 98 percent sure it helped with my sex drive.

So I would use it

Looking good bro. Abs are startin to come in..Once you hit the clen youll be cutting up nicely

No mayo no alcohol. Less carbs.
Cardio every am mon to fri on empty stomach

Ya seriously, thats some motivation for anyone there! Im not needing to loose any weight but knowing that with that kind of dedication you can have those results tells me that I need to be just as dedicated. Keep up the good work!

You really came along way. Great work. All I could think of in the first pic was "chubs". But damn you are looking great. Keep up the good work.

Back